You can gain an appreciation of the scale of the Internet network by looking at real-time Internet traffic statistics. Millions of packets of information circulate on the Internet every second of every day. The following sites provide Internet traffic statistics, graphs, and related information about packet flow through the Internet:
- Autonomous System (AS) Internet Graph
- AT&T Global Internet Network Status
- CIDR REPORT
- Internet Traffic and Demographic Statistics
- Verizon IP Latency
- Internet Health Report Statistics
- RIPE Region Hostcount
- GVU’s NSFNET Backbone Statistics – April 1995
- Internet Traffic Archive – 29 April 2000
- Long-Term Internet Traffic Statistics – 23 Oct 2003
- RFC 378, Traffic Statistics – July 1972
- Xaffire Internet Average – Nov 2002.
Are you researching the early history of the internet?
Contact us and we'll connect you with an internet expert that can support your work.