The following sites provide more information on Public Key Cryptography (PKC) and encryption in general:
- Codes, Keys and Conflicts; ACM; June 1994
- Cryptographic Compendium *
- Cryptography FAQ
- The Open Secret; Steven Levy; April, 1999
- Open Directory — Public Key Cryptography
- Yahoo — categories and sites
The following Internet Request For Comment documents provide information on cryptography:
- RFC 3447; J. Jonsson, B. Kaliski; Public-Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS) #1: RSA Cryptography Specifications Version 2.1; February 2003
- RFC 3852; R. Housley; Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS); July 2004.
Are you researching the early history of the internet?
Contact us and we'll connect you with an internet expert that can support your work.