The following resources provide more information on Internet viruses:
- AVG Virus Encyclopedia
- Computer Emergency Response Team *
- Information Computer Security Association — Formerly the National Computer Security Association (NCSA)
- McAfee World Virus Map
- SANS Internet Storm Center
The following mailing lists cover Internet viruses:
- VALERT-L. You can subscribe to the virus alert mailing list VALERT-L by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUB VALERT-L w s in the message body.
- VIRUS-L. You can obtain information on the VIRUS-L mailing list by sending an email to listproc@Lehigh.edu with information virus-l in the message body.
Are you researching the early history of the internet?
Contact us and we'll connect you with an internet expert that can support your work.