Internet Only Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals EarthLink is offering.
$49.95/moat promo rateInternet12 MbpsDownload1 MbpsUpload
$49.95/moat promo rateInternet50 MbpsDownload50 MbpsUpload
$59.95/moat promo rateInternet18 MbpsDownload2 MbpsUpload
$64.95/moat promo rateInternet100 MbpsDownload15 MbpsUpload
$79.95/moat promo rateInternet100 MbpsDownload100 MbpsUpload
$79.95/moat promo rateInternet100 MbpsDownload15 MbpsUpload
$99.95/moat promo rateInternet1 GbpsDownload1 GbpsUpload
$99.95/moat promo rateInternet100 MbpsDownload15 MbpsUpload
$149.95/moat promo rateInternet100 MbpsDownload15 MbpsUpload
Best Earthlink Deals Right Now
EarthLink’s pricing differs significantly from competitors such as AT&T and Verizon Fios, though EarthLink’s digital subscriber line (DSL) and fiber internet plans are similar in speed to these providers. EarthLink makes up for its higher-than-average pricing by offering incentives year-round, including:
- EarthLink Protect+, EarthLink Online Backup, and EarthLink Guardian — EarthLink’s internet security suite of tools for 30 days free
- Savings of up to $50 per year on a Bark Premium subscription, the ultimate parental control software
- Get Earthlink Wireless Home internet for $64.95 per month (starting plan price).
EarthLink Internet-Only Deals
EarthLink’s best deals are already included in each plan. For example, most internet providers advertise plans with promotional pricing that increases $10-$30 per month after the promotional period. EarthLink makes it easier to budget long-term since they advertise their normal rate.
You can save more with EarthLink if you need additional services like cybersecurity, a VPN, or parental monitoring software. You can save almost $4 off per month on a Bark Premium subscription and a Norton Secure 360 with LifeLock plan.
Keep in mind that EarthLink offers Norton services under its own names: EarthLink Protect and EarthLink Protect Plus. EarthLink does the same with Bark, branding it EarthLink Guardian, which is powered by Bark.
EarthLink now offers Wireless Home internet plans. Plan sizes come in 50 GB, 75 GB, 100 GB, and 150 GB, depending on your monthly data needs. You can get an initial wireless internet plan for $64.95 per month.
EarthLink Internet Fees
Before committing to a plan, you should thoroughly review your contract, paying close attention to both avoidable and mandatory fees. You’ll find, all EarthLink’s plans include the following unavoidable fees:
- Installation fees: EarthLink Hyperlink requires professional installation, which costs $79.95. (DSL customers can opt for a self-installation kit for $19.95.)
- Modem rental fee: EarthLink’s modem rental fee costs $9.95 per month. You can avoid this fee by purchasing your own modem. Be sure it’s compatible with your plan before you buy.
EarthLink is one of the few internet providers that doesn’t offer phone or TV bundles. Even if you decide to sign up with EarthLink Mobile, you will not receive a discount for having both services.
If you want home phone or TV service, your best option may be to choose an EarthLink Mobile plan (which is cheaper than most nationwide cell phone plans) and opt for a livestreaming service like YouTube TV or Sling TV. Prices for EarthLink Mobile start as low as $17.95 per month.
EarthLink offers discounts to low-income households through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). Customers who apply for this discount will need to provide documentation to prove eligibility.
How to Get the Best Deal With EarthLink Internet
Follow these suggestions for a fast way to lower your overall bill with EarthLink:
- Purchase your own equipment. Avoid EarthLink’s high equipment rental fee and save up to $120 per year by purchasing and installing your own equipment.
- Choose the internet speed you need. Purchasing the internet speed that’s most appropriate for your household will save money on speed you don’t need.
- Self-install your internet. Professional installation from EarthLink can be pricey, so sidestep that cost by self-installing your internet.