Internet Only Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals Frontier is offering.
Download speeds up to: 500 Mbps
$49.99/monthw/ Auto Pay & Paperless Bill. Max wired speed 500/500 Mbps. Wi-Fi, actual & average speeds vary. One-time charges apply. In select areas where available.Show Details
Download speeds up to: Call for Details
$64.99/monthw/ Auto Pay & Paperless Bill per month. One-time charges apply.Show Details
Fiber 1 Gig
Download speeds up to: 1 Gbps
$69.99/monthw/ Auto Pay & Paperless Bill. Max wired speed 1000/1000 Mbps. Location dependent. Wi-Fi, actual & average speeds vary. One-time charges apply. In select areas where available.Show Details
Fiber 2 Gig
Download speeds up to: 2 Gbps
$99.99/monthw/ Auto Pay & Paperless Bill. Max wired speed 2000/2000 Mbps. Wi-Fi, actual & average speeds vary. One-time charges apply. In select areas where available.Show Details
Fiber 5 Gig
Download speeds up to: 5 Gbps
$154.99/monthw/ Auto Pay & Paperless Bill. Max wired speed 5000/5000. Wi-Fi, actual & average speeds vary. One-time charges apply. In select areas where available.Show Details
Best Frontier Internet Deals Right Now
Frontier offers DSL internet service for those with minimum internet requirements, while Frontier’s fiber-optic internet is best for those who need the most out of their internet. Here are some of Frontier’s current deals:
Fiber 5 Gig plan perks:
- TP-Link Archer AXE300 Wi-Fi 6E router included
- Free My Premium Tech Pro
Fiber 2 Gig plan perks:
- $200 Visa Reward Card
- Amazon eero Pro 6E router included
Fiber 1 Gig plan perks:
- $10 off per month
- Amazon eero Pro 6 router included
Fiber 500 plan perks:
- $10 off per month
- Amazon eero 6+ Wi-Fi router included
Frontier Internet-Only Deals
Right now, when you sign up for Frontier Fiber internet, you can get $10 off per month on the Frontier Fiber 500 and Fiber 1 Gig plans. All you have to do is sign up now!
If that wasn’t enough, Frontier is also offering a $200 Visa Reward Card with the Fiber 2 Gig plan. This promotion doesn’t apply to any other fiber offering, but the Fiber 2 Gig plan is a perfect speed for larger households with intense internet activities.
While other services charge extra for premium routers, Frontier includes a best-in-class router with every Frontier Fiber plan. The Frontier Fiber 2 Gig, Fiber 1 Gig, and Fiber 500 plans all come with a version of the Amazon eero Wi-Fi router. For the fastest Wi-Fi experience, Frontier includes the TP-Link Archer AXE300 Wi-Fi 6E router with the Fiber 5 Gig plan, as well as free My Premium Tech Pro support in case you ever have any issues.
Frontier Internet Fees
Frontier has some fees to watch out for during your buying process. Here are those fees and how to avoid them:
- Expert installation: All Frontier Fiber plans require a $50 expert installation fee. Avoid this fee by selecting self-installation if it’s available in your area. Some areas also qualify for free expert installation, so check for that perk when you go to checkout.
- Non-return equipment fee: Frontier may charge you up to $400 if you fail to return equipment after terminating service. Avoid this fee by returning your equipment on time.
Frontier Bundle Plans and Pricing
|Plan name||Starting price||Deal|
|Frontier Internet and Frontier Home Phone||$74.99 per month (with Auto Pay and Paperless Bill)||
When it comes to bundling with Frontier, you can add Frontier Home Phone or the Frontier Secure HomeShield Elite to your Frontier Fiber services. Frontier Home Phone comes with all the landline features such as call waiting, caller ID, and voicemail. Frontier Secure HomeShield Elite adds a full suite of security features to your internet package, including Multi-Device Security, password management, and identity protection.
While Frontier doesn’t offer a standalone TV service, you can save $15 per month on YouTube TV for one year when you buy a Frontier Internet plan. If that wasn’t enough, you can also get $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket through YouTube TV as well.
How to Get the Best Deal With Frontier Internet
Regardless of the Frontier plans currently available, keep in mind a few guidelines to keep your bill as low as possible.
- Sign up for Auto Pay. Save $10 per month by signing up for Auto Pay and Paperless Bill.
- Determine the speed you need. While Frontier Fiber deals and speeds vary based on your location, recognizing your usage needs is essential to ensure you don’t overpay for speed you don’t need.
- Take advantage of the perks. Whether its gift cards, included routers, or other bonuses, you can save the most money with Frontier by picking plans with exclusive perks.