Triple Play Bundles
The deals listed below include TV, Internet, and Phone service. Generally Spectrum offers the best promotions and discounts on these plans.
$102.97/moat promo rateTriple Play Select200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
$132.97/moat promo rateTriple Play Silver200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
$152.97/moat promo rateTriple Play Gold200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
TV & Internet Bundles
The bundles listed below include TV + Internet access and can be a good value if you want traditional TV service.
$89.98/moat promo rateDouble Play Select200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
$119.98/moat promo rateDouble Play Silver200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
$139.98/moat promo rateDouble Play Gold200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
Internet Only Plans
If you are considering an internet-only plan, be sure to compare with the bundle deals above. Sometimes Spectrum offers TV or Phone service for just a few dollars more than stand-alone internet.
$49.99/moat promo rateSpectrum Internet®200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
$69.99/moat promo rateSpectrum Internet® Ultra400 MbpsDownload20 MbpsUpload
$109.99/moat promo rateSpectrum Internet® Gig1000 MbpsDownload35 MbpsUpload
Best Spectrum Deals Right Now
Even apart from special promotions, Spectrum InternetⓇ plans stay competitive with ongoing service perks such as:
- Service contract buyout program
- 30-day, money-back guarantee
- No data caps
- No contracts
- No early termination fees (ETFs)
- Access to thousands of hotspots nationwide
Right now, they are also going all-in on bundle promotions, offering the following to further sweeten those deals:
- Up to a $500 contract buyout for all early termination fees on select double and triple-play promotions.
- 12 months of premium cable channels (like HBO Max, SHOWTIME, Starz, TMC and NFL Network) with select double and triple-play promotions.
As one of the largest Internet providers in the U.S., Spectrum ensures the Internet is affordable to all who qualify for the Spectrum Internet Assist program, including K-12 students, low-income households, and those ages 65 and up. The program offers speeds up to 30 Mbps (wireless speeds may vary), a free modem, and like other Spectrum Internet plans, no data caps or contracts.
Spectrum Internet-Only Deals
The Spectrum Internet plan is Spectrum’s best deal for an Internet-only plan — it’s one of the cheapest Internet plans in the U.S. There are few Internet providers offering a plan with:
- Speeds up to 200 Mbps (wireless speeds may vary) for $50 a month
- No equipment fees
- Free digital security (the Spectrum Security Suite)
The Spectrum Security Suite is worth $89.99 a year for its antivirus features alone if you were to purchase it from McAfee instead. McAfee powers the Spectrum Security Suite, giving you access to features such as parental controls, malware detection and removal, and browsing protection that’s applicable to up to 10 computers.
If you need more than 200 Mbps (wireless speeds may vary), don’t worry. These features are included with all Spectrum Internet plans, whether standalone Internet service or bundled with TV and/or phone.
Spectrum Bundle Deals
Plans like Spectrum’s Double Play Silver make it hard for traditional TV service to disappear. Primetime TV fans and sports fans stand to get the most value from the Double Play Silver plan with channels such as HBO, Showtime, MLB and NFL Networks, FOX Sports, CBS Sports Network, and more. You can get more from your plans by including add-on packages like the Sports Pack, which includes NFL Redzone, for an extra $5 per month. However, you can also satisfy the entertainment wants of an entire family with the wide variety of channels Spectrum offers.
Like Spectrum’s Internet, Spectrum’s TV service is available on the go with the Spectrum TV app and online. You also get the same features included in Spectrum’s Internet plans when you bundle with TV and/or phone. You can add a home phone to any plan for $12.99 a month.
Spectrum Mobile Deals
Spectrum Mobile is currently offering “Special Samsung Discounts” – you can get $200 off the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and Galaxy Z Flip3 5G or $100 off the Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G. You can also get a $100 bonus if you trade in your device for one of the above.
How to Get a Better Deal on Charter Spectrum Plans
Here are some general guidelines to keep in mind when comparing Spectrum Internet deals:
- Consider bundled services. Oftentimes the price of bundled services is only moderately more expensive than one of the options on their own. Choosing a combined TV and Internet service will often save you money — if you watch a lot of TV.
- Double-check Spectrum plan pricing. While Spectrum is generally straightforward and transparent with their pricing, some of the advertised prices are only applicable to Spectrum’s bundle TV deals.
- Be aware of promotional rates. Spectrum generally gives new customers a “promotional rate” that disappears after the first year of Internet service. After that, the price commonly raises 10-40 percent.
- Know how much speed you need. It can be tempting to opt for the fastest speed, but it’s important to take a look at your Internet usage. You can often save a lot of money by going for a lower-tier plan if your usage is “average” rather than “heavy.” Our bandwidth calculator tool can identify how much speed you need based on your Internet usage and how many devices are connected to your network.
- Buy your own wireless router. If you think you’ll stay with Spectrum for more than a year, purchasing a wireless router will save you money. Spectrum doesn’t charge an equipment fee; however, you will pay a $5 a month fee for WiFi. While the fee is low, it adds up to $60 a year. You can purchase a wireless router for less than $60, but be prepared to pay $60-$80. You’ll see the savings after your first 12-16 months with Spectrum. Purchasing your own router will also help you avoid the one-time, $9.99 WiFi activation fee.
- Opt for self-installation. Spectrum’s self-installation fee is $30 less than their professional installation fee. Whether you purchase Internet service or a bundle, Spectrum includes step-by-step instructions on how to self-install and video instructions via the Spectrum YouTube channel.
- Use the Spectrum TV app. If you decide to bundle, one of the best ways to save money is to keep the number of cable boxes to a minimum. If you have a smart TV or streaming device like Roku or an Apple TV that can download apps, download the Spectrum TV app to watch live and on-demand TV without paying an extra $7.99-$9.99 a month for a receiver or DVR. If you don’t have a smart TV or streaming device, you’d be better off purchasing a streaming device for a one-time fee of $30-$40. You’d save money after 3-4 months of having Spectrum TV.