Triple Play Bundles
The deals listed below include TV, Internet, and Phone service. Generally Spectrum offers the best promotions and discounts on these plans.
$102.97/moat promo rateTriple Play Select200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
$132.97/moat promo rateTriple Play Silver200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
$152.97/moat promo rateTriple Play Gold200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
TV & Internet Bundles
The bundles listed below include TV + Internet access and can be a good value if you want traditional TV service.
$89.98/moat promo rateDouble Play Select200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
$119.98/moat promo rateDouble Play Silver200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
$139.98/moat promo rateDouble Play Gold200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
Internet Only Plans
If you are considering an internet-only plan, be sure to compare with the bundle deals above. Sometimes Spectrum offers TV or Phone service for just a few dollars more than stand-alone internet.
$49.99/moat promo rateSpectrum Internet®200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
$69.99/moat promo rateSpectrum Internet® Ultra400 MbpsDownload20 MbpsUpload
$109.99/moat promo rateSpectrum Internet® Gig1000 MbpsDownload35 MbpsUpload
Best Spectrum Deals Right Now
Even apart from special promotions, Spectrum InternetⓇ plans stay competitive with ongoing service perks such as:
- Service contract buyout program
- 30-day, money-back guarantee
- No data caps
- No contracts
- No early termination fees (ETFs)
- Access to thousands of hotspots nationwide
Right now, they are also going all-in on bundle promotions to sweeten the deal even further with these offerings:
- Up to a $500 contract buyout for all early termination fees on select double and triple-play promotions.
- 12 months of premium cable channels (like HBO Max, SHOWTIME, Starz, TMC and NFL Network) with select double and triple-play promotions.
As one of the largest Internet providers in the U.S., Spectrum ensures the Internet is affordable to all who qualify for the Spectrum Internet Assist program, including K-12 students, low-income households, and those ages 65 and up. The program offers speeds up to 30 Mbps (wireless speeds may vary), a free modem, and like other Spectrum Internet plans, no data caps or contracts.
Spectrum Internet-Only Deals
The Spectrum Internet plan is the provider’s best deal for an Internet-only plan — it’s one of the cheapest Internet plans in the U.S. Few internet providers offer plans with:
- Speeds up to 200 Mbps (wireless speeds may vary) for $50 per month
- No equipment fees
- Free digital security (the Spectrum Security Suite)
The Spectrum Security Suite alone normally costs $89.99 per year when purchased from McAfee. Spectrum’s antivirus software, powered by McAfee, gives you access to features such as parental controls, malware detection and removal, and browsing protection. The security suite is applicable up to Windows 10 or on Mac computers.
If you need more than 200 Mbps (wireless speeds may vary), don’t worry. These features are included with all Spectrum Internet plans, whether standalone internet service or bundled with TV and/or phone.
Spectrum Internet Fees
Spectrum includes the modem free on all plans. However, there is a $5 per month fee to rent the router — Spectrum calls this a “WiFi fee”. Unless you’re planning to have the service for a good number of years, we recommend you pay for the extra charge each month to use the company’s own equipment. By using their devices, you’ll have access to their customer support, and technicians will know how to troubleshoot their own routers.
New Spectrum customers have two options for installation: professional installation or self-installation.
- Professional installation is recommended if you are subscribing to TV service since the setup is more complicated. You should also get a technician to install if you’re not comfortable configuring your own WiFi router. Fortunately, Spectrum’s professional installation is only $49 — about half the price of most ISP installation fees.
- Self-installation is recommended if you’re a Spectrum Internet-only customer, and you want to save on the installation fee. This is also the fastest way to get set up, and in some cases, they will even activate same-day service (even if you’re using your own router). If you’re using a Spectrum router, you’ll pay $9.99 for the self-installation kit, which includes your modem and router (or gateway).
Spectrum Bundle Deals
Plans like Spectrum’s Double Play Silver make it hard for traditional TV service to disappear. Primetime TV fans and sports fans stand to get the most value from the Double Play Silver plan with channels such as HBO, Showtime, MLB and NFL Networks, FOX Sports, CBS Sports Network, and more. You can get more from your plans by including add-on packages like the Sports Pack, which includes NFL Redzone, for an extra $5 per month. However, you can also satisfy the entertainment wants of your entire family with the wide variety of channels Spectrum offers.
Like Spectrum’s Internet service, Spectrum’s TV service is available on the go with the Spectrum TV app and online. You also get the same features included in Spectrum’s Internet plans when you bundle with TV and/or phone. You can add a home phone to any plan for $12.99 a month.
Spectrum Mobile Deals
Spectrum Mobile is currently offering “Special Samsung Discounts” – you can get $200 off the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and the Galaxy Z Flip3 5G, or $100 off the Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G. You can also get a $100 bonus if you trade in your device for one of the above.
As one of the largest Internet providers in the U.S., Spectrum ensures the Internet is affordable to all who qualify for the Spectrum Internet Assist program, including K-12 students, low-income households, and those ages 65 and up. The discounted program offers speeds up to 30 Mbps (wireless speeds may vary), a free modem, and like other Spectrum Internet plans, no data caps or contracts.
How to Get a Better Deal on Charter Spectrum Plans
Here are some general guidelines to keep in mind when comparing Spectrum Internet deals:
- Consider bundled services. Oftentimes the price of bundled services is only moderately more expensive than the individual options. Choosing a combined TV and Internet service will often save you money — if you watch a lot of TV.
- Double-check Spectrum plan pricing. While Spectrum is generally straightforward and transparent with their pricing, some of the advertised prices are only applicable on Spectrum’s bundle TV deals.
- Be aware of promotional rates. Spectrum generally gives new customers a “promotional rate” that disappears after the first year of service. After that, the price commonly rises between 10-40 percent.
- Know how much speed you need. It can be tempting to opt for the fastest speed, but it’s important to take a look at your Internet usage. You can often save a lot of money by going for a lower-tier plan if your usage is “average” rather than “heavy.” Our bandwidth calculator tool can identify how much speed you need based on your internet usage and the number of devices connected to your network.
- Buy your own wireless router. If you think you’ll stay with Spectrum for more than a year, purchasing a wireless router will save you money. Spectrum doesn’t charge an equipment fee; however, you will pay a $5 per month fee for WiFi. While the fee is low, it adds up to $60 a year. You can purchase a wireless router for less than $60, but it’s more likely you’ll pay $60-$80. You’ll see the savings after your first 12-16 months with Spectrum. Purchasing your own router will also help you avoid the one-time, $9.99 WiFi activation fee.
- Opt for self-installation. Spectrum’s self-installation fee is $30 less than their professional installation fee. Whether you purchase Internet service or a bundle, Spectrum includes step-by-step instructions on how to self-install and video instructions via the Spectrum YouTube channel.
- Use the Spectrum TV app. If you decide to bundle, one of the best ways to save money is to keep the number of cable boxes to a minimum. If you have a smart TV or streaming device like Roku or an Apple TV, download the Spectrum TV app to watch live and on-demand TV without paying an extra $7.99-$9.99 per month for a receiver or DVR. If you don’t have a smart TV or streaming device, you’d be better off purchasing a streaming device for a one-time fee of $30-$40. You’d save money after 3-4 months of having Spectrum TV.