Triple Play Bundles
The deals listed below include TV, Internet, and Phone service. Generally Spectrum offers the best promotions and discounts on these plans.
$99.97/moat promo rateWireless speeds may varySpectrum Mi Plan + Internet + Voice200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
$114.97/moat promo rateWireless speeds may varySpectrum Internet + TV + Voice200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
TV & Internet Bundles
The bundles listed below include TV + Internet access and can be a good value if you want traditional TV service.
$84.98/moat promo rateWireless speeds may varySpectrum Mi Plan + Internet200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
$99.98/moat promo rateWireless speeds may varySpectrum Internet + TV200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
Internet Only Plans
If you are considering an internet-only plan, be sure to compare with the bundle deals above. Sometimes Spectrum offers TV or Phone service for just a few dollars more than stand-alone internet.
$49.99/moat promo rateWireless speeds may varySpectrum Internet®200 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
$69.99/moat promo rateWireless speeds may varySpectrum Internet® Ultra400 MbpsDownload20 MbpsUpload
$89.99/moat promo rateWireless speeds may varySpectrum Internet® Gig1 GbpsDownload35 MbpsUpload
Best Spectrum Deals Right Now
Instead of high-incentive, temporary promotions many providers offer, Spectrum relies on considerable and consistent perks all customers can enjoy, such as these:
- $500 service contract buyout program
- 30-day, money-back guarantee
- No data caps
- No contracts
- No early termination fees (ETFs)
- Access to thousands of hotspots nationwide
Spectrum Internet-Only Deals
The Spectrum Internet plan is the provider’s best deal for an Internet-only plan — it’s one of the cheapest Internet plans in the U.S. Few internet providers offer plans with:
- Starting download speeds up to 200 Mbps (wireless speeds may vary) for only $49.99 per month for 12 months
- Free digital security through the Spectrum Security Suite for up to 10 computers
- No equipment fees
Right now, Spectrum is offering free Peacock Premium on select internet and TV Plans. Simply sign up for your internet package online and the promo is automatically applied.
If you need more than 200 Mbps (wireless speeds may vary), don’t worry. These features are included with all Spectrum Internet plans, whether it’s standalone Internet service or bundled with another service, like TV, phone, or wireless.
Spectrum Internet Fees
Spectrum includes the modem free on all plans. However, there is a $5 per month fee to rent the router — Spectrum calls this a “WiFi fee.” You can avoid this fee by utilizing your own equipment, but with Spectrum’s Wi-Fi devices, you’ll have access to their customer support and technicians that know how to troubleshoot their own routers.
New Spectrum customers have two options for installation: professional installation or self-installation.
- Professional installation is recommended if you are subscribing to TV service since the setup is more complicated. You should also get a technician to install if you’re not comfortable configuring your own Wi-Fi router. Spectrum’s professional installation is only $49.99 — about half the price of most ISP installation fees.
- Self-installation is recommended if you’re a Spectrum Internet-only customer, and you want to save on the installation fee. This is also the fastest way to get set up, and in some cases, they will even activate same-day service (even if you’re using your own router). If you’re using a Spectrum router, you’ll pay $19.99 for the self-installation activation fee, which includes your modem and router (or gateway).
Spectrum Bundle Plans and Pricing
Customers can combine Spectrum Internet with the TV Select plan to customize a package that fits their necessities. Rather than coming with a preset selection of channels, with Spectrum Internet + TV, subscribers can choose add-on channel packs to match their interests, including Entertainment View, Sports View, Latino View, and International channels. People who want premium channels can also add HBO® (HBO Max™), SHOWTIME®, Cinemax®, STARZ® & STARZ ENCORE®, EPIX®, TMC™, and many more channels on an a la carte basis. Streamers with the Spectrum TV service can watch TV anywhere with the Spectrum TV App and online.
If customers require a home phone, they can bundle Spectrum Voice with their choice of internet service for $14.99 per month. This service offers home phone with unlimited calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, and more. Featuring no added fees, voicemail capabilities, Call Guard, and 911 integration, Spectrum Voice offers a robust home phone solution. Best of all, all customers get a 30-day, money-back guarantee with Spectrum Voice, so they can cancel if they are unhappy with the service.
Spectrum Internet Discounts
As one of the largest Internet providers in the U.S., Spectrum ensures the Internet is affordable to all who qualify for the Spectrum Internet Assist program, including K-12 students, low-income households, and those ages 65 and up. The discounted program offers speeds up to 30 Mbps (wireless speeds may vary), a free modem, and like other Spectrum Internet plans, no data caps or contracts.
Spectrum also participates in the federal Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), where qualifying low-income households can save up to $30 off their monthly internet bill.
How to Get the Best Deal on Spectrum Internet
Here are some general guidelines to keep in mind when comparing Spectrum Internet deals:
- Double-check Spectrum plan pricing. While Spectrum is generally straightforward and transparent with their pricing, some of the advertised prices are only applicable on Spectrum’s bundle TV deals.
- Be aware of promotional rates. Spectrum generally gives new customers a “promotional rate” that disappears after the first year of service. After that, the price commonly rises moderately.
- Know how much speed you need. It can be tempting to opt for the fastest speed, but it’s important to take a look at your Internet usage. You can often save a lot of money by going for a lower-tier plan if your usage is “average” rather than “heavy.” Our bandwidth calculator tool can identify how much speed you need based on your Internet usage and the number of devices connected to your network.
- Buy your own wireless router. If you think you’ll stay with Spectrum for more than a year, purchasing a wireless router will save you money. Spectrum doesn’t charge an equipment fee; however, you will pay a $5 per month fee for Wi-Fi service. While the fee is low, it adds up to $60 a year.
- Opt for self-installation. Spectrum’s self-installation fee is $30 less than its professional installation fee. Whether you purchase Internet service or a bundle, Spectrum includes step-by-step instructions on how to self-install and video instructions via the Spectrum YouTube channel.
- Use the Spectrum TV app. If you decide to bundle, one of the best ways to save money is to keep the number of cable boxes to a minimum. If you have a smart TV or streaming device like Roku or an Apple TV, download the Spectrum TV app to watch live and on-demand TV without paying extra for a receiver or DVR.