Internet Only Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals Brightspeed is offering.
Up to 40 Mbps
Download speeds up to: 40 Mbps
$50/monthSpeeds may vary
Download speeds up to: 200 Mbps
$59/month*Plux taxes. Autopay required. Installation fee may apply. Limited availability in select areas.
Download speeds up to: 500 Mbps
$69/month*Plux taxes. Autopay required. Installation fee may apply. Limited availability in select areas.
Download speeds up to: 940 Mbps
$79/month*Plux taxes. Autopay required. Installation fee may apply. Limited availability in select areas.
Best Brightspeed Deals Right Now
Brightspeed offers affordable fiber, DSL, and fixed wireless internet. Brightspeed Internet is available starting at $50 per month plus taxes, while Brightspeed Fiber Internet starts at just $59 per month plus taxes.
Right now, you can get a $200 Brightspeed Prepaid Mastercard when you sign up for Brightspeed Fiber. All you have to do is pick a Brightspeed Fiber plan and be a new customer to qualify.
Brightspeed Internet-Only Deals
Brightspeed offers two types of internet plans. Here are a few perks you’ll get when you choose either Brightspeed Internet or Brightspeed Fiber Internet:
- Unlimited data: There are no data caps with Brightspeed Internet and Brightspeed Fiber Internet plans. You’ll be able to stream, game, and download to your heart’s content.
- No annual contracts: Payments are made on a month-to-month basis, meaning you won’t have to worry about early-termination fees (ETFs) or long-term contracts.
- Modem included with fiber plans: If you sign up for a Brightspeed Fiber Internet plan with more than 100 Mbps of speed, you’ll get a free modem with your internet connection.
Brightspeed Internet Fees
Brightspeed’s internet plans have some great features, but it’s essential to be wary of the following fees when choosing the plan that’s right for you:
- Tech installation fee: Brightspeed offers professional installation for a one-time fee of $99. Avoid this fee by choosing standard installation to get a self-installation kit sent directly to your home.
- Equipment lease fee: Every Brightspeed Internet plan comes with the option to rent a router for $15 per month or purchase one for a one-time payment of $200. Alternatively, you can use your own equipment to save money.
Brightspeed Bundle Plans and Pricing
While Brightspeed doesn’t offer TV services, you can add home phone service to Brightspeed Fiber Internet plans with Brightspeed Digital Voice. At just $20 per month, it’s an ideal solution for homes that want a static phone line with nationwide calling and numerous calling features, such as voicemail, three-way calling, and caller ID.
Brightspeed Internet Discounts
Brightspeed partners with the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) to offer discounts on internet service for low-income households. Through this program, subscribers can get $30 per month off any Brightspeed plan. Brightspeed also adds an additional $30 per month discount to any subscribers who qualify for this service, for a total of $60 off per month.
How to Get the Best Deal With Brightspeed
- Figure out the internet speeds you need. Depending on the internet options available in your area, you may have a choice of speeds. Assess your household’s bandwidth necessities and choose the plan that matches your needs.
- Purchase your own equipment. Renting or buying equipment from providers often guarantees top-of-the-line customer service for your device, but using your own equipment can help you save money. As a bonus, you can avoid the installation fee by setting up your own equipment.