Triple Play Bundles
The deals listed below include TV, Internet, and Phone service. Generally XFINITY from Comcast offers the best promotions and discounts on these plans.
$89.99/moat promo ratePopular Triple Play300 MbpsDownload
$129.99/moat promo rateUltimate Triple Play600 MbpsDownload
$144.99/moat promo ratePremier Triple Play1200 MbpsDownload
TV & Internet Bundles
The bundles listed below include TV + Internet access and can be a good value if you want traditional TV service.
$49.99/moat promo rateChoice Double Play100 MbpsDownload
$79.99/moat promo ratePopular Double Play300 MbpsDownload
$109.99/moat promo rateUltimate Double Play600 MbpsDownload
$134.99/moat promo ratePremier Double Play1200 MbpsDownload
Internet Only Plans
If you are considering an internet-only plan, be sure to compare with the bundle deals above. Sometimes XFINITY from Comcast offers TV or Phone service for just a few dollars more than stand-alone internet.
$19.99/moat promo rateConnect50 MbpsDownload
$49.99/moat promo rateFast300 MbpsDownload
$59.99/moat promo rateSuperfast600 MbpsDownload
$69.99/moat promo rateUltrafast900 MbpsDownload
$79.99/moat promo rateGigabit1200 MbpsDownload
$299.95/moat promo rateGigabit Pro3000 MbpsDownload
Best Xfinity Internet Deals Right Now
If you are searching for an internet service provider that has thought of everything, Xfinity by Comcast is one of the best choices. Their best deal right now only goes through Oct. 31, 2021, so call now to cash in:
- Up to $150 Visa card for 200 Mbps internet plans (Get the Gigabit plan to cash in on the full amount.)
- Get Netflix, EPIX, and 150-300 hours of DVR service on select top-tier plans.
- Get free Xfinity Flex with internet (Xfinity’s 4K streaming TV box, which includes Peacock Premium.)
With internet speeds, streaming app access, and cable television that is nearly unmatched — not to mention home phone and home security services — Xfinity sweetens the deal on their plans with features like:
- Multiple Levels of Service — Rather than just the usual two or three internet speeds offered by most internet providers, Xfinity offers customers six levels of speed.
- Free Cable TV — We’ll delve into this a bit later, but Xfinity includes Peacock TV with your internet service.
- Home Security — Not many internet companies, if any, offer video monitoring of your home. More than just a firewall to protect your computer system from hackers, Xfinity takes your safety a step further with 24/7 video recording.
- Mobile Services — Add Xfinity Mobile to your internet plan for only $40 per month for an individual line. Save even more with the family plan, which costs just $30 per line, per month.
Xfinity Communications Discounts
Xfinity offers multiple discounts to subscribers. While these discounts offer substantial savings, the best rates go to subscribers who sign one- to two-year contracts. Discounts include:
- First-Year Discounts – Receive a $15-$30 monthly discount during your first year of service with a one-year contract option.
- Autopay and Paperless Billing – Subscribers receive a monthly $10 discount. Xfinity sends an email when your bill is soon due.
- Multiple Service Discounts – Purchasing multiple services with Xfinity earns you a discount of up to $60 per month when you include Xfinity Mobile, Xfinity Home, Xfinity Voice with the new Spam Blocker feature, or Xfinity TV & Streaming along with your internet service.
- Free Television Streaming Options – Xfinity offers all subscribers a free streaming service called Peacock TV. The platform streams through the Flex 4K Streaming Box provided to you free with your Xfinity service.
- Xfinity Mobile – Receive $300 off the purchase of a new iPhone 13 Pro. The new super fast 5G iPhone includes the biggest ever Pro camera system update, a lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip in a durable design that offers a huge leap in battery life. This offer expires Oct. 21, 2021.
- Xfinity Rewards — Earn rewards points with internet service? Xfinity lets you earn special perks and experiences just for being you. Xfinity Rewards, available through the Xfinity app, is free and easy to join. The longer you’re an Xfinity customer, the more rewards you earn.
Xfinity also offers benefits specifically for college students, teachers, and military personnel:
- Teachers receive a $150 prepaid gift card and exclusive offers on internet service. To qualify, teachers must verify their professional status online.
- Students receive a $100 Visa prepaid gift card and six months to Amazon Music Unlimited. To qualify, they must confirm online that they are a college student.
- Military Personnel receive a $100 Visa prepaid card (90-day term agreements apply), as well as $25 toward buying or renting on-demand content, or for applying toward a bill credit.
Xfinity Internet-Only Deals
New Xfinity customers get a $100 Visa Rewards card when signing up for a plan that’s 50 Mbps or faster. This deal excludes prepaid customers and ends Oct. 31, 2021.
On top of the first-year and autopay discounts, all Xfinity plans (excluding Internet Essentials) currently offer a free Flex 4K streaming TV box (and its Voice Remote) as well as a free Peacock Premium subscription. If you’re familiar with the Amazon Firestick and the Apple TV remote, you’ll easily get accustomed to the Flex Voice Remote. Fans of NBCUniversal save nearly $60 per year with this deal as Peacock Premium costs $4.99 per month.
Xfinity Bundle Deals
Xfinity has multiple ways to bundle their plans with cable TV, home phone, and two levels of home security. Plans vary significantly depending on your location, but you will generally see the below options in most areas.
|Choice TV Select Double Play||$44.99-$60||
|X1 Saver Pro+ Double Play||$69.99||
|X1 Starter Pro+ Double Play||$94.99||
|X1 Preferred Pro+ Double Play||$104.99||
Arguably, the best bundle deals are in the X1 Premier Pro+ packages if you’re an avid HBO Max or Netflix watcher. However, if budget is more important to you, the X1 Saver Pro+ and Start Pro+ plans offer enough speed for at least five people while also having a wide variety of channels that can satisfy any viewer for less than $100 a month.
If you’re looking for a triple play deal including home phone or home security service, expect to pay about $20 more than the prices listed above. Keep in mind, Xfinity’s home security bundles are only available with plans that have up to 600-plus Mbps.
How to Lower Your Xfinity Bill
Xfinity offers low pricing compared to other internet providers, but you have to be savvy about how the fees work to actually get the low pricing.
- Purchase your own router – Xfinity is one of the rare companies that allows you to avoid equipment rental fees by purchasing your own router. But this can be a double-edged sword. While you get the freedom of not paying a monthly fee, you’re on your own if something goes wrong with your connection. Xfinity will be unable to troubleshoot any connection issues. On the other hand, paying the $14 monthly fee for use of an Xfinity router ensures you get the luxury of servicing should anything go wrong with the device or with your connection.
- Sign a one- or two-year contract – Contracts can make people nervous. No one knows what the future holds, but getting a good price locked in with a two-year contract could be the way to go. Especially if you’re relatively confident about maintaining your current home for the next couple of years, the long-term contract lets you take advantage of the best pricing.
- Avoid add-on services – If you have services that are external to your internet service, such as security systems like ADT, Google Nest, or SimpliSafe, you may not need the additional Xfinity Home Security service. It’s better to skip adding more to your plan and save your money instead.
- Only purchase TV if you watch it daily – One of the biggest upsells that people are now finding easier to overcome is saying the word ‘no.’ Why? It’s because of streaming. Xfinity offers Peacock TV free with your standard internet subscription.