Verizon High Speed Internet
Below are the latest internet only deals Verizon High Speed Internet is offering.
$40/moat promo rateSpeeds may varyHigh Speed Internet15 MbpsDownload
$74.99/moat promo rateSpeeds may varyHigh Speed Internet Enhanced + Freedom Essentials15 MbpsDownload
Below are the latest internet only deals Verizon Fios is offering.
$154.99/moat promo rateSpeeds may varyFios Gigabit Connection + Fios TV Test Drive940 MbpsDownload880 MbpsUpload
$39.99/moat promo rateSpeeds may varyFios 300/300 Mbps Internet300 MbpsDownload300 MbpsUpload
$64.99/moat promo rateSpeeds may varyFios 500/500 Mbps Internet500 MbpsDownload500 MbpsUpload
$84.99/moat promo rateSpeeds may varyFios Gigabit Connection940 MbpsDownload880 MbpsUpload
5G Home Internet
Below are the latest internet only deals Verizon 5G Home Internet is offering.
$50/moat promo rateSpeeds may vary5G Home300 MbpsDownload50 MbpsUpload
$70/moat promo rateSpeeds may vary5G Home Plus1 GbpsDownload50 MbpsUpload
Best Verizon Internet Deals Right Now
Whether you’re looking for a fast internet-only plan or big savings on a bundle deal, Verizon has some of the best internet deals available. Here’s what you could get when you sign up for either Verizon Fios or Verizon 5G Home Internet:
Verizon Fios Internet Deals
- Free Disney Bundle for up to 12 months or PlayStation Pulse 3D wireless headset and DualSense wireless controller (with the purchase of the Fios Gigabit Connection plan)
- $300 off Stream TV Soundbar by Bang & Olufsen (with the purchase of the Fios Gigabit Connection plan)
- 2 TB Verizon Cloud storage (with the purchase of the Fios Gigabit Connection plan)
- Whole-Home Wi-Fi service (router rental and Wi-Fi extender included)
Verizon 5G Home Internet Deals
- 50% off 5G Home Internet with select 5G mobile plans
- Free Disney Bundle for 12 months (with the purchase of the 5G Home Plus plan)
- Free Verizon Stream TV device
- $300 off Stream TV Soundbar by Bang & Olufsen
Verizon Internet-Only Deals
New Verizon Fios customers can get the Disney Bundle (Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+) for 12 months free when they purchase the Verizon Fios Gigabit Connection plan. Get six months of the Disney Bundle if you choose another Verizon Fios plan. Alternatively, customers can get a PlayStation Pulse 3D wireless headset and DualSense wireless controller with the Fios Gigabit Connection plan, rather than choosing the Disney Bundle. The Verizon Fios Gigabit Connection plan also comes with 2 TB of Verizon Cloud storage (a $14.99-per-month value), $300 off the Stream TV Soundbar featuring audio by Bang & Olufsen, and Whole-Home Wi-Fi with a free router and Wi-Fi extender.
If you’re interested in Verizon 5G Home Internet instead, you can get half off the monthly price by signing up for select 5G mobile plans. You can also get the Disney Bundle for free for one full year, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ all in one amazing streaming package. Additionally, Verizon is throwing in a free Verizon Stream TV device with this promotion, and you can still get $300 off the Bang & Olufsen soundbar with Verizon 5G Home Internet.
Potential Verizon High Speed Internet customers may enjoy savings by bundling their internet plan with Verizon home phone service with the Verizon High Speed Internet & Freedom Essentials bundle for $74.99 per month.
Verizon Internet Fees
Typical fees you may need to pay with any Verizon internet plan vary depending on the type of service you choose: Verizon Fios, Verizon 5G Home Internet, or Verizon High Speed Internet.
- Early Termination Fee: Watch out for the $350 early-termination fee with Verizon Fios contract plans. You can avoid this by purchasing a contract-free plan, but you will pay more each month for that flexibility.
- Installation Fee: You won’t need to worry about installation fees with Verizon 5G Home Internet service because there are none. However, be sure to return the equipment if you cancel service, or you’ll face a $100 non-return equipment fee.
- Equipment Lease Fee: Leasing your equipment for the Verizon High Speed Internet plan will cost you around $15 per month. Use your own equipment to avoid this fee.
Verizon Fios Bundle Plans and Pricing
|Verizon Fios Internet and Fios TV||$109.99 per month||
|Verizon 5G Home Internet and Mobile||$25 per month||
|Verizon High Speed Internet and Phone||$79.99 per month||
Verizon Fios TV plans are the most customizable we’ve seen. It’s best to start with the Fios Test Drive plan if you aren’t sure which plan you want. With Verizon Fios Test Drive, you get access to all 425+ Fios TV channels for 60 days. After 60 days, Verizon Fios will recommend a plan based on the channels your household watched most. If you’re a fan of live streaming TV services, you can choose to bundle any Fios internet plan with YouTube TV or Sling TV. You’ll save more money by bundling with Sling TV since Verizon will pay for your first two months.
You can save even more with the Fios Gigabit Connection plan if you have Verizon Wireless. The Mobile + Home Rewards deal offers $20 off ($10 per service) if you sign up for Verizon Wireless and the Fios Gigabit Connection plan within 30 days of each other, or $10 off ($5 per service) if you choose either the Fios 300/300 Mbps Internet or Fios 500/500 Mbps Internet plan.
Verizon Internet Discounts
Verizon Fios offers discounts between $5 and $15 off each month on certain plans to select first responders and military. Discounts are also available to low-income subscribers who qualify for other government-sponsored programs:
- Military Members: Verizon offers discounted internet service to military and veteran business owners who show proof of eligibility. Active-duty and veteran military may qualify for discounted wireless service as well.
- Public Service Workers: Firefighters, police, EMS workers, retirees, volunteers, and immediate family of those fallen in the line of duty may receive up to $10 off Verizon Fios internet service with proof of eligibility.
- Low-Income Families: Verizon participates in FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program, which guarantees affordable internet for qualifying low-income subscribers.
How to Get the Best Deal With Verizon Internet
Here are some general guidelines to keep in mind when comparing Verizon internet deals:
- Consider the speed you need. Examine what you use your internet for and how many people you have on your plan. If you have a lot of people in your home who use the internet intensely, you will need a higher internet speed. If you have only a few people in your home who use the internet casually, you should go with a lower internet speed.
- Package your Verizon services. We mentioned that Verizon TV plans are à la carte, but you can get a discount if you bundle home or mobile phone service.
- Purchase your own wireless router. Purchasing your own router and equipment can save you up to $20 per month in rental fees.
- Opt for self-installation. Choosing to install your service yourself may save you up to $99, depending on the connection type you choose.