Best Verizon Internet Deals Right Now
Whether you’re looking for a fast internet-only plan or big savings on a bundle deal, Verizon has some of the best internet deals available. Here’s what you could get when you sign up for either Verizon Fios or Verizon 5G Home Internet:
Verizon Fios Internet Deals
|Fios 500 Mbps||
|Fios 300 Mbps||
Verizon 5G Home Internet Deals
|5G Home Plus||
Verizon Internet-Only Deals
This month, new Verizon customers can choose between a $200 Amazon.com gift card, an Amazon Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen), or an Xbox Series S with the Fios Gif plan. The Fios 500 Mbps plan comes with a $100 Amazon.com gift card, and the Fios 300 Mbps plan comes with a $50 Amazon.com gift card. If you choose to go with Verizon 5G Home Internet, you’ll have the same options as the Fios Gig plan when you sign up for the 5G Home Plus plan.
Additionally, customers who choose the Verizon Fios Gig plan will be able to choose between Disney Plus free for six months and 2 TB of Verizon Cloud storage or a free MoCA Ethernet adapter and a $50 Xbox eGift Card, depending on if they go with the Streaming or Gaming bundle from Verizon.
Potential Verizon High Speed Internet customers may enjoy savings by bundling their internet plan with Verizon home phone service with the Verizon High Speed Internet & Freedom Essentials bundle for $74.99 per month.
Verizon Internet Fees
Typical fees you may need to pay with any Verizon internet plan vary depending on the type of service you choose: Verizon Fios, Verizon 5G Home Internet, or Verizon High Speed Internet.
- Early-termination fee (ETF): Watch out for the $350 ETF with Verizon Fios contract plans. You can avoid this by purchasing a contract-free plan, but you will pay more each month for that flexibility.
- Installation fee: Verizon charges a $99 installation fee with Fios products. You can avoid this fee by ordering online or doing a self-installation. You won’t need to worry about installation fees with Verizon 5G Home Internet service because there are none.
- Equipment lease fee: Leasing your equipment for the Verizon High Speed Internet plan will cost you around $15 per month. Use your own equipment to avoid this fee.
Verizon Fios Bundle Plans and Pricing
|Verizon Fios Internet and Fios TV||$99.99 per month (w/ select 5G mobile plans)||
|Verizon 5G Home Internet and Mobile||$25 per month (w/ select 5G mobile plans)||
|Verizon High Speed Internet and Phone||$74.99 per month||
Verizon Fios TV plans are the most customizable we’ve seen. It’s best to start with the Fios TV Test Drive plan if you aren’t sure which plan you want. With Verizon Fios TV Test Drive, you get access to all 425+ Fios TV channels for 60 days. After 60 days, Verizon Fios will recommend a plan based on the channels your household watched most.
Verizon Internet Discounts
Verizon Fios offers discounts between $5 and $15 off each month on certain plans to select first responders and military. Discounts are also available to low-income subscribers who qualify for other government-sponsored programs:
- Military members: Verizon offers discounted internet service to military and veteran business owners who show proof of eligibility. Active-duty and veteran military may qualify for discounted wireless service as well.
- Public service workers: Firefighters, police, EMS workers, retirees, volunteers, and immediate family of those fallen in the line of duty may receive up to $10 off Verizon Fios internet service with proof of eligibility.
- Low-income families: Verizon participates in FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program, which guarantees affordable internet for qualifying low-income subscribers.
How to Get the Best Deal With Verizon Internet
Here are some general guidelines to keep in mind when comparing Verizon internet deals:
- Consider the speed you need. Examine what you use your internet for and how many people you have on your plan. If you have a lot of people in your home who use the internet intensely, you will need a higher internet speed. If you have only a few people in your home who use the internet casually, you should go with a lower internet speed.
- Package your Verizon services. We mentioned that Verizon TV plans are à la carte, but you can get a discount if you bundle home or mobile phone service.
- Purchase your own wireless router. Purchasing your own router and equipment can save you up to $20 per month in rental fees.