TV & Internet Bundles
The bundles listed below include TV + Internet access and can be a good value if you want traditional TV service.
$109.99/moat promo rateTV price for 12 months w/ 24-mo. TV agmt. TV price higher in 2nd year. Autopay & Paperless bill req’d.*DIRECTV Entertainment + AT&T Internet 100100 MbpsDownload20 MbpsUpload
$114.99/moat promo rateTV price for 12 months w/ 24-mo. TV agmt. TV price higher in 2nd year. Autopay & Paperless bill req’d.*DIRECTV Choice™ + AT&T Internet 100100 MbpsDownload20 MbpsUpload
$129.99/moat promo rateAutopay & Paperless bill req’d for Internet.*DIRECTV STREAM Choice™ + AT&T Internet 500500 MbpsDownload500 MbpsUpload
$129.99/moat promo rateTV price for 12 months w/ 24-mo. TV agmt. TV price higher in 2nd year. Autopay & Paperless bill req’d.*DIRECTV Ultimate + AT&T Internet 100100 MbpsDownload20 MbpsUpload
Internet Only Plans
If you are considering an internet-only plan, be sure to compare with the bundle deals above. Sometimes AT&T Internet offers TV or Phone service for just a few dollars more than stand-alone internet.
$35/moat promo rateAutopay & Paperless bill req’d.*Internet 300300 MbpsDownload300 MbpsUpload
$45/moat promo rateAutopay & Paperless bill req’d.*Internet 500500 MbpsDownload500 MbpsUpload
$45/moat promo rateAutopay & Paperless bill req’d.*Internet 100100 MbpsDownload20 MbpsUpload
$55/moat promo rateAutopay & Paperless bill req’d.* Incl 1TB data/mo., overage charges apply.†Fixed Wireless Internet25 MbpsDownload
$60/moat promo rateAutopay & Paperless bill req’d.*Internet 1000940 MbpsDownload940 MbpsUpload
Best AT&T Internet Deals Right Now
There are dozens of AT&T deals that come and go seasonally, and offerings can vary based on your geographic location. Theme: It’s all about fiber plans! Among AT&T’s internet plans, which stay competitively priced, here are the best AT&T internet deals going on now that you don’t want to miss:
- $200 reward card for all new AT&T Fiber customers! That means not only will you get the fastest internet technology on the market today, you’ll also get $200 to get you started. The offer is available online for 300 Mbps plans or higher, and expires Jan. 5, 2022.
- 6 months free of Google Stadia Pro Pass with new AT&T Fiber internet service (limited availability!).
- Free HBO Max for three months when you bundle DIRECTV Stream Choice with AT&T Fiber (300 Mbps or higher).
AT&T Internet-only Deals
With multiple connection types, AT&T is able to offer a range of deals to new customers. AT&T Fiber, the formal name for AT&T’s fiber internet service, offers the best value in terms of speed and price between AT&T’s fiber, IPBB (aka AT&T Internet), DSL (aka AT&T Internet Basic), and fixed wireless internet services. In fact, AT&T typically only offers new promotions with AT&T Fiber plans.
Currently, new AT&T Fiber customers can receive a $200 reward card for ordering service online. New fiber customers can squeeze even more out of that deal by choosing AT&T Fiber’s Internet 1000 plan, the lowest-priced fiber gigabit internet plan available among nationwide providers. CenturyLink offers the second lowest-priced gigabit internet plan, but it doesn’t come with the same perks (i.e., nationwide hotspot access) as AT&T Fiber.
Those in areas where only AT&T Internet or Internet Basic are available can still receive better deals than what most of AT&T’s competitors offer. The plans for each connection type are $45 a month, regardless of speed (except the Fiber 300 plan, which is $35 a month). In comparison, most providers charge at least $50 a month for plans with speeds less than 50 Mbps.
AT&T Internet and DIRECTV Bundles
|Plan Name||Monthly Price (savings)||Deal|
|AT&T Internet + DIRECTV Stream||$84.99-$119.99 per month ($10-$20 off per month on internet service for first year)||
|AT&T Internet + DIRECTV||
There are a number of AT&T Internet and DIRECTV bundles — you can mix and match your preferred internet plan with DIRECTV Stream or DIRECTV.
Whether you choose a streaming service or satellite TV, the best internet and TV bundle to get is the Choice™ package + Internet. With it, you get channels like the ACC and MLB Network and major networks such as Fox, BET, Disney, and MTV.
AT&T offers discounts on its internet service for military members and families, older adults, first responders, and low-income households.
- Military and first responders: Active duty military, veterans, and military families can get a $15 per month discount on internet and DIRECTV services. To qualify, active-duty members just need to provide their “.mil” email; veterans need to show proof of a valid veteran’s ID, a veteran-designated driver’s license, or DD214. Military families can bring a veteran health insurance card or dependent’s ID for verification. First responders need a current employee/volunteer badge or pay stub to qualify for AT&T’s discounts.
- Senior citizens and low-income households: The AT&T Access program offers AT&T Internet at a discounted rate to senior citizens and low-income households. Learn more about the AT&T Access program with our guide to low-income internet access.
How to get the best deal with AT&T Internet
There are a few shopping tips worth keeping in mind, regardless of location:
- Get a sense of the kind of speeds you’ll need. Once you’ve figured out what options are available at your address, it’s time to take a look at your average internet usage. In some cases, you can save money by getting a slower plan, so long as that slower plan meets your basic needs. Use our bandwidth calculator to figure out how much speed you need.
- Look through the promotions, and make sure the “final” price is reasonable. AT&T internet deals last for a year on average. Prices increase about $20. If you bundle, expect your prices to increase even more. For more on AT&T’s price after the first year, read the AT&T Plans & Pricing page.
- Double-check your discount eligibility. AT&T is a large supporter of many public and private businesses and offers various discounts to employees of the businesses they support. For example, we’ve seen county employees in multiple sectors receive discounts based on their place of employment. Be sure to ask if you’re eligible to receive any additional discounts.