TV & Internet Bundles
The bundles listed below include TV + Internet access and can be a good value if you want traditional TV service.
$129.99/moat promo rateTV price for 12 months w/ 24-mo. TV agmt. TV price higher in 2nd year. Autopay & Paperless bill req’d.*DIRECTV ENTERTAINMENT + AT&T Internet 100100 MbpsDownload20 MbpsUpload
$134.99/moat promo rateTV price for 12 months w/ 24-mo. TV agmt. TV price higher in 2nd year. Autopay & Paperless bill req’d.*DIRECTV CHOICE™ + AT&T Internet 100100 MbpsDownload20 MbpsUpload
$144.99/moat promo rateAutopay & Paperless bill req’d for Internet.*DIRECTV STREAM CHOICE™ + AT&T Internet 300300 MbpsDownload300 MbpsUpload
$154.99/moat promo rateTV price for 12 months w/ 24-mo. TV agmt. TV price higher in 2nd year. Autopay & Paperless bill req’d.*DIRECTV ULTIMATE + AT&T Internet 100100 MbpsDownload20 MbpsUpload
Internet Only Plans
If you are considering an internet-only plan, be sure to compare with the bundle deals above. Sometimes AT&T Internet offers TV or Phone service for just a few dollars more than stand-alone internet.
$55/moat promo rateAutopay & Paperless bill req’d.*Internet 300300 MbpsDownload300 MbpsUpload
$55/moat promo rateAutopay & Paperless bill req’d.*Internet 100100 MbpsDownload20 MbpsUpload
$55/moat promo rateAutopay & Paperless bill req’d.* Incl 1TB data/mo., overage charges apply.†Fixed Wireless Internet25 MbpsDownload
$65/moat promo rateAutopay & Paperless bill req’d.*Internet 500500 MbpsDownload500 MbpsUpload
$80/moat promo rateAutopay & Paperless bill req’d.*Internet 10001 GbpsDownload
$110/moat promo rateAutopay & Paperless bill req’d.*Internet 20002 GbpsDownload2 GbpsUpload
$180/moat promo rateAutopay & Paperless bill req’d.*Internet 50005 GbpsDownload5 GbpsUpload
Best AT&T Internet Deals Right Now
While competitive pricing is always on the menu, AT&T mixes up its deals for new customers from time to time. Right now AT&T’s best deals are on its fiber plans. Here are the best AT&T internet deals going on now that you won’t want to miss:
- $200 Reward Card for AT&T Fiber Internet 300 or higher residential subscribers
- 6 months free of Google Stadia Pro Pass with new AT&T Fiber internet service (limited availability!)
- Free HBO Max when you sign up for AT&T Fiber Internet 1000, Internet 2000, or Internet 5000 plans
- Free Wi-Fi gateway included in all AT&T Fiber plans
AT&T Internet-Only Deals
With multiple connection types, AT&T offers a range of deals to new customers. AT&T Fiber, the formal name for AT&T’s fiber internet service, offers the best value in terms of speed and price between AT&T’s fiber, IPBB (aka AT&T Internet), DSL (aka AT&T Internet Basic), and fixed wireless internet services. In fact, AT&T typically only offers new promotions with AT&T Fiber plans.
Currently, new AT&T Fiber customers can receive a $200 Reward Card for ordering service online. New fiber subscribers can squeeze even more out of that deal by choosing AT&T Fiber’s Internet 1000 plan, one of the lowest-priced fiber gigabit internet plans available among nationwide providers. CenturyLink offers the a cheaper gigabit internet plan, but it doesn’t come with the same perks (e.g., nationwide hotspot access) as AT&T Fiber.
Gamers and streamers can benefit from AT&T’s relationships with HBO Max and Google Stadia. The Internet 1000, Internet 2000, and Internet 5000 plans come with a free HBO Max account. You can keep the free account for as long as you keep the Internet 1000 plan. If you’ve wanted to test out Google Stadia, AT&T will also give you a free six-month subscription to Stadia Pro.
Those in areas where only AT&T Internet or Internet Basic are available can still receive better deals than what most of AT&T’s competitors offer. The plans for each connection type are $55 per month, regardless of speed.
If you’re interested in extending fast internet beyond your home, AT&T is currently offering one month of free in-car Wi-Fi with current or new unlimited data mobile plans. AT&T will ask you to enter your VIN to see if your vehicle qualifies. If your vehicle doesn’t have built-in Wi-Fi capability, AT&T offers a device that will make your automobile Wi-Fi ready.
AT&T Internet Fees
AT&T internet comes loaded with perks, but there are some fees associated with the services. Watch out for these fees when subscribing to AT&T internet:
- Installation Fee: AT&T’s $99 installation fee is required for all internet plans, but it can be waived during certain promotions or skipped if you opt for self-installation (which is not available to everyone).
- Data Overage Fee: Expect to pay $10 per 50 GB if you go over your data cap with AT&T Internet or AT&T Fixed Wireless. AT&T Internet customers can go up to 1 TB, which is around $100 worth of data. AT&T Fixed Wireless customers can use up to 350 GB of extra data, or up to $200 worth of data. AT&T Internet customers can add unlimited data to their plan for an extra $30 per month; however, the unlimited data add-on isn’t available to fixed wireless customers. AT&T Internet 100 DSL plans also feature unlimited data.
- Non-Return Equipment Fee: If you fail to return the AT&T Home Wi-Fi Gateway after canceling your service, you could be on the hook for a $150 charge from AT&T. AT&T also charges $65 for each Wi-Fi extender not returned. So, make sure to send your equipment back at the end of your service.
AT&T Internet and DIRECTV Bundles
|Plan Name||Starting Price||Deal|
|AT&T Internet and DIRECTV STREAM||$124.99 per month||
|AT&T Internet and DIRECTV||$129.99 per month||
There are a number of AT&T Internet and DIRECTV bundles — you can mix and match your preferred internet plan with DIRECTV STREAM or DIRECTV.
Whether you choose a streaming service or satellite TV, DIRECTV has a number of plans to choose from that offer channels like ACC and MLB Network, as well as major networks such as Fox, BET, Disney, and MTV.
AT&T offers discounts on its internet service for military members and families, older adults, first responders, and low-income households.
- Military and first responders: Active-duty military, veterans, and military families can get a $15 per month discount on internet and DIRECTV services. To qualify, active-duty members just need to provide their “.mil” email; veterans need to show proof of a valid veteran’s ID, a veteran-designated driver’s license, or DD214. Military families can bring a veteran health insurance card or dependent’s ID for verification. First responders need a current employee/volunteer badge or pay stub to qualify for AT&T’s discounts.
- Senior citizens and low-income households: AT&T offers “AT&T Access,” a program that offers plans for low-income consumers. Customers who meet the qualification criteria for service can get broadband with download speeds up to 100 Mbps at discounted rates.
How to Get the Best Deal With AT&T Internet
There are a few shopping tips worth keeping in mind, regardless of location:
- Get a sense of the kind of speeds you’ll need. Once you’ve figured out what options are available at your address, it’s time to take a look at your average internet usage. In some cases, you can save money by getting a slower plan, so long as that slower plan meets your basic needs. Use our bandwidth calculator to figure out how much speed you need.
- Look through the promotions and make sure the “final” price is reasonable. AT&T internet deals last for a year on average. After that, prices will increase. When that year is up, call in again to see if there are any new promotions.