Internet Only Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals CenturyLink is offering.
Download speeds up to: 100 Mbps
$50/monthPrices starting at $50.* Speed may not be available in your area. Paperless billing required. Taxes and fees apply. Get the fastest internet speed available at your location (max speed is up to 100 Mbps).Show Details
Download speeds up to: 500 Mbps
$50/monthLimited availability. Service and rate in select locations only. Paperless billing required. Taxes and fees apply.Show Details
Download speeds up to: 940 Mbps
$75/monthLimited availability. Service and rate in select locations only. Paperless billing required. Taxes and fees apply.Show Details
Best CenturyLink Deals Right Now
CenturyLink relies more on its consistent pricing than intense promotional deals to attract new customers. That being said, they do quietly advertise some incentives potential customers may find attractive. Keep in mind that many of these deals are available online only and limited to certain addresses.
- Free premium modem lease and free installation ($329 value) with the CenturyLink Fiber Gigabit plan
- Free installation with the CenturyLink Simply Unlimited Fiber internet plan
- 30-day free trial of Bark parental control tools (20 percent off per month after 30 days)
- Up to $500 in cash rewards per calendar year for referring people through the CenturyLink Refer and Earn program
CenturyLink Fiber is available in and around 25 metropolitan areas. If fiber isn’t offered in your area, you can still take advantage of CenturyLink’s Simply Unlimited Internet service that provides a DSL connection starting at $50 per month.
CenturyLink Internet-Only Deals
Customers interested in getting the super-fast fiber internet speeds provided by CenturyLink can sign up for the service today to get a free premium modem lease and free professional installation. That’s a $329 value for subscribing to an already-amazing internet plan.
CenturyLink also partners with Bark for a free 30-day trial and 20 percent off the parental control service each month following your purchase. Bark is a comprehensive parental control tool that allows parents to monitor their children’s social media, texting, and screen time. With automatic alerts and the ability to manage internet usage, Bark puts internet control in the hands of parents.
Subscribers and new customers participating in CenturyLink’s Refer and Earn program can earn up to $100 each, depending on the selected plan. You can receive this credit by picking a plan and sending a referral link to a friend or family member. Once the referred person signs up for CenturyLink, they’ll be rewarded as well. Right now, referrals for plans with speeds between 100 Mbps and 940 Mbps earn $100 in rewards, while plans with speeds below 100 Mbps earn $50 in rewards. Customers cannot earn more than $500 per calendar year.
CenturyLink Internet Fees
CenturyLink has minimal additional fees. Most of these fees are avoidable, but some of the following won’t be.
- Modem lease fee: Unless CenturyLink is running a free modem promotion, expect to pay $15 per month for using CenturyLink’s modem. You can purchase it for $200 (plus tax) as well. We recommend using your own modem with CenturyLink to avoid these costs or signing up for CenturyLink’s Fiber Gigabit plan for a free modem.
- Professional installation: When free installation is not included in a promotion, you can expect to pay up to $149 for this service, depending on the technology at your address. However, we suggest opting for self-installation, which is free in some states (Minnesota, Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, Pennsylvania, or Florida) and $15 in others.
- Activation fee: CenturyLink does charge an unavoidable one-time activation fee of $19.99 on all its plans.
CenturyLink Bundle Plans and Pricing
|Plan name||Starting price||Deal|
|Simply Unlimited Internet and Phone||$90 per month||
|Simply Unlimited Internet and DIRECTV||$94.99 per month (for two years w/ agreement)||
|Simply Unlimited Internet and DISH||$119.99 per month||
CenturyLink does not currently offer any true internet and TV bundles. Instead, CenturyLink suggests pairing its internet services with DIRECTV, DISH, or another streaming service.
How to Get the Best Deal With CenturyLink Internet
Getting a great deal with CenturyLink doesn’t have to be difficult. Follow these simple steps to save the most money on your CenturyLink internet plan:
- Pick the right plan for your internet usage. Once you see what speeds are available from CenturyLink at your service address, take a look at your past internet bandwidth usage. By selecting the most appropriate plan, you can avoid overpaying for speed you don’t need. You can use our bandwidth calculator to help you determine your needs.
- Understand what you get with your promotion. Check your offer to see what you’ll pay now, what you’ll be paying after the promotion ends, and what fees are included in your package. That way, there are no surprises on your bill.