Internet Only Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals CenturyLink is offering.
$50/moat promo rateInternet100 MbpsDownload
$50/moat promo rateInternet200 MbpsDownload200 MbpsUpload
$65/moat promo rateInternet940 MbpsDownload940 MbpsUpload
Best CenturyLink Deals Right Now
CenturyLink relies more on its consistent pricing than intense promotional deals to attract new customers. That being said, they do quietly advertise some incentives potential customers may find attractive:
- $100 MasterCard® gift card for new customers who sign up for a new, prepaid CenturyLink residential plan
- EPIX NOW free for 12 months with any plan with download speeds above 20 Mbps
- 30-day free trial of Bark parental tools and 20 percent off the monthly fee when you sign up
- Up to $100 in cash rewards for referring people through the CenturyLink Referral Program
CenturyLink fiber is available in and around 25 metropolitan areas. If fiber isn’t offered in your area, you can still take advantage of CenturyLink’s Simply Unlimited Internet service that provides a DSL connection starting at $50 per month.
CenturyLink Internet-Only Deals
Sign up online now, and CenturyLink will give you a $100 prepaid Mastercard gift card. If you sign up for this promotion, CenturyLink will deliver an email or postcard you’ll use to activate your card within three to four weeks of the plan purchase.
When you sign up for CenturyLink internet plans above 20 Mbps, you can immediately get EPIX NOW for 12 months free. All you have to do is activate the EPIX NOW code sent to your email within 90 days of receipt for access to hit movies, TV shows, and original series.
CenturyLink also partners with Bark for a free 30-day trial and 20 percent off the parental control service each month following your purchase. Bark is a comprehensive parental control tool that allows parents to monitor their children’s social media, texting, and screen time. With automatic alerts and the ability to manage internet usage, Bark puts internet control in the hands of parents.
Subscribers who participate in CenturyLink’s Referral Program, called “Aklamio,” can earn up to $100 each, depending on the plan selected. You can receive this credit by picking a plan and sending a referral link to a friend or family member. CenturyLink is offering $100 in rewards for referring a fiber plan and $50 for referring a DSL plan.
CenturyLink Internet Fees
CenturyLink has minimal additional fees. Most of these fees are avoidable, but some of the following won’t be.
- Modem Lease Fee: Unless CenturyLink is running a free modem promotion, expect to pay $15 per month for using CenturyLink’s modem. You can purchase it for $200 (plus tax) as well. We recommend using your own modem with CenturyLink to avoid these costs.
- Professional Installation: When free installation is not included in a promotion, you can expect to pay $99 for this service. However, we suggest opting for self-installation, which is free in some states (Minnesota, Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, Pennsylvania, or Florida) and $15 in others.
- Activation Fee: CenturyLink does charge an unavoidable one-time activation fee of $19.99 on all its plans.
CenturyLink Bundle Plans and Pricing
|Plan Name||Starting Price||Deal|
|Simply Unlimited Internet and Phone||$90 per month||
|Simply Unlimited Internet and DIRECTV||$124.99 per month||
|Simply Unlimited Internet and DIRECTV STREAM||$119.99 per month||
|Simply Unlimited Internet and DISH||$119.99 per month||
Rather than offering their own TV service like other providers such as Cox or Xfinity, CenturyLink allows subscribers to pair CenturyLink internet with DIRECTV, DIRECTV STREAM, or DISH. They also offer some guidance for picking streaming services like Hulu or Disney Plus, but these bundles are just more or less add-ons to your service at regular price.
How to Get the Best Deal With CenturyLink Internet
Getting a great deal with CenturyLink doesn’t have to be difficult. Follow these simple steps to save the most money on your CenturyLink internet plan:
- Pick the right plan for your internet usage. Once you see what speeds are available from CenturyLink at your service address, take a look at your past internet bandwidth usage. By selecting the plan that’s most appropriate, you can avoid overpaying for speed you don’t need. You can use our bandwidth calculator to help you determine your needs.
- Understand what you get with your promotion. Check your offer to see what you’ll pay now, what you’ll be paying after the promotion ends, and what fees are included in your package. That way, there are no surprises on your bill.