Internet Only Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals Xfinity is offering.
Business Internet 100 + Security Solution
Download speeds up to: 100 Mbps
$79.99/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Business Internet 200 + Security Solution
Download speeds up to: 200 Mbps
$109.99/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Business Internet 300 + Security Solution
Download speeds up to: 300 Mbps
$149.99/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Business Internet 600 + Security Solution
Download speeds up to: 600 Mbps
$179.99/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Business Internet 1G + Security Solution
Download speeds up to: 1 Gbps
$229.99/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Xfinity Internet Plans and Pricing Summary
|Plan name||Download speed||Monthly start price|
|Comcast Business Internet 100 + Security Solution||100 Mbps||$80/mo|
|Comcast Business Internet 200 + Security Solution||200 Mbps||$110/mo|
|Comcast Business Internet 300 + Security Solution||300 Mbps||$150/mo|
|Comcast Business Internet 600 + Security Solution||600 Mbps||$180/mo|
|Comcast Business Internet 1G + Security Solution||1 Gbps||$230/mo|
Comcast Business Deals Overview
Small to midsize business owners can rely on Comcast Business to deliver reliable, fast internet. Like their residential service, Comcast Business mostly uses a Hybrid Fiber-Coaxial (HFC) network. This type of network allows users to reach speeds up to 1,000 Mbps, but the upload speed will be slower than the download speed.
Regardless of the plan you select, each Comcast Business plan comes with:
- Automatic backup – keeps your internet on if the power goes out
- No data caps
- Free cybersecurity
- Xfinity Gateway – an all-in-one router and modem
- Dynamic IP
- Fast, professional installation
- 30-day money back guarantee
Comcast Business and Xfinity are two separate services. What you often hear about Comcast stems from residential customers. Comcast Business has better reviews and better support than it’s residential counterpart. When compared to other business providers, Comcast Business stands out as responsive, widely available, and fairly priced.
Comparing Comcast Business Plans
Consider the following key points when comparing Comcast Business Plans:
- How many people/devices do you anticipate being connected to your network? Your business size will influence how much speed you need, but so will the number of customers you have if you want to provide a free WiFi network in your business. Also consider what you will use your network for. Processing payments and sending daily emails does not require the fastest plan; however, if you plan to host a server, you will need more speed.
- Compare non-promotional rates. Most plans are listed with their promotional rate as their price. Promotional periods usually end within the first year of service. Do yourself, and your budget, a favor by comparing non-promotional rates before purchasing a plan.
- Compare contract lengths and early termination fees (ETF). Each Comcast Business internet plan comes with a 2–3 year contract. Internet contracts detail which fees you’ll pay each month and if you decide to end your contract early. There’s also a user agreement explaining what you can and cannot do with your network. Thoroughly read through them before you sign.