Internet Only Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals Xfinity is offering.
Business Internet Standard
Download speeds up to: 100 Mbps
$79.99/monthSpeeds may vary
Business Internet Performance
Download speeds up to: 250 Mbps
$109.99/monthSpeeds may vary
Business Internet Advanced
Download speeds up to: 500 Mbps
$149.99/monthSpeeds may vary
Business Internet Premium
Download speeds up to: 750 Mbps
$189.99/monthSpeeds may vary
Business Internet Gigabit Extra
Download speeds up to: 1 Gbps
$209.99/monthSpeeds may vary
Best Comcast Business Internet Deals
With extensive availability for small- and medium-size businesses, Comcast Business offers new customers the best deals when they sign up for one of its business internet plans. Take advantage of the following Comcast Business internet deals happening right now.
- Up to $600 Visa Prepaid Card with qualifying Comcast Business internet plans above 250 Mbps when bundled with one voice line
- Get a free mobile line with Unlimited data for 12 months with Comcast Business Internet plans above 100 Mbps
- $100 Visa Prepaid Card when you bring your own device
- Free installation with online orders above 100 Mbps
- Additional $10 per month discount with Auto Pay and Paperless Billing
In addition to limited-time promotions, Comcast Business includes perks and add-ons to round out your business internet plan.
- Download speeds up to 1.25 Gbps
- 24/7 local customer support
- No data caps
- Access to millions of Xfinity hotspots
- Fast, flexible installation
- Free cybersecurity
- Dynamic IP address
- Wireless Gateway
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Connection Pro
- WiFi Pro
- Ethernet Dedicated Internet
Add-ons such as Connection Pro, WiFi Pro, and Ethernet Dedicated Internet help boost your business operations. Compared to other business internet providers, Comcast Business takes the lead in availability, responsiveness, and competitive pricing.
How to Get the Best Deal With Comcast Business
When shopping for a Comcast Business internet plan, keep the following key points in mind:
- Get a sense of your business size. Comcast Business caters to many small- and medium-size businesses thanks to its wide coverage area. Its speeds correlate with how many devices you need to connect for your business to run smoothly — the faster the speed, the more devices you can use.
- Understand contract lengths and promotional rates. Before you sign up for a business internet plan, you need to know your budget. Comcast Business requires a three-year contract with its business internet plans. Promotional rates also typically apply to the first 12 months before they revert to original prices, which are always more expensive. Read the fine print to avoid paying early termination fees if you cancel your contract early.
- Bundle your internet with phone and TV services. Similar to Xfinity’s residential internet plans and bundles, Comcast Business allows you to bundle your business internet plan with phone and TV bundles. Whether it’s mobile service for small businesses or TV service for restaurants and bars, Comcast Business helps you get the best bundle deal that offers more value than a stand-alone internet plan.