5G Home Internet Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals T-Mobile 5G Home Internet is offering.
Home Internet w/ Autopay
Download speeds: 33-245 Mbps
$50/month$35 assisted support or device connection charge due at sale.Show Details
Best T-Mobile Home Internet Deals Right Now
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet offers the best deal in certain parts of the country. Residents without access to internet options like fiber or cable internet no longer have to worry about unacceptably slow internet options or expensive plans with barely enough speed. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet uses fixed wireless technology along with T-Mobile’s 4G LTE and 5G coverage to deliver speeds between 33-245 Mbps for $50 a month (with AutoPay). Speeds can vary depending on location, signal strength and availability, time of day, and other factors.
Currently, you can get these amazing deals when you sign up for the T-Mobile 5G Home Internet plan:
- $50 Virtual Prepaid Mastercard when you switch
- Free ViX Premium subscription for one year
- Free SiriusXM Streaming Platinum for 6 months
- Free Pandora Premium for 4 months
- Free Ooma Telo Air device when signing up for Ooma Premier for 18 months
- Free 5G Wi-Fi Gateway included at no cost
- Price Lock guarantee when you sign up
- 15-day money-back guarantee
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet Deals
This month, new customers switching to T-Mobile 5G Home Internet can get a $50 Virtual Prepaid Mastercard when they sign up. The 5G Wi-Fi Gateway is included in your purchase, and shipping is free!
Are you a streaming fanatic? When you subscribe to T-Mobile 5G Home Internet, you can get ViX Premium free for 12 months, SiriusXM Streaming Platinum free for six months, and Pandora Premium free for four months. What more can you ask for?
Best of all, T-Mobile 5G Home Internet comes with a 15-day money-back guarantee. Therefore, if you don’t like it, you can always return it for a full refund.
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet Fees
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet is contract-free, features unlimited data, and currently includes a 5G Home Wi-Fi gateway at no cost to you. So you won’t be seeing fees related to data overages, early termination of service, or router rental. That said, there are a few fees to keep in mind:
- Non-Return Equipment Fee: If you terminate your internet service and fail to return your gateway or any other equipment, T-Mobile may charge you up to $370 in non-return equipment fees.
- Device Connection Fee: T-Mobile charges a $35 device connection charge or assisted support fee upon purchasing the service. Unfortunately, this fee is unavoidable.
- Late Payment Fee: A late payment on your monthly bill means a $5 late payment fee (or a percentage of your bill allowed by state law). An easy way to avoid this fee is by signing up for automatic payments.
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet Bundle Plans and Pricing
|Plan Name||Starting Price||Deal|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet and Ooma Premier Home Phone||$59.99 per month (first 18 months)||
If you’re interested in bundling T-Mobile 5G Home Internet with home phone service, then you can sign up for Ooma Premier for 18 months to get a free Ooma Telo Air device (a $129.99 value). As a full-spectrum home service replacement, Ooma comes with call blocking, voicemail monitoring, and Amazon Alexa integration.
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet Discounts
T-Mobile offers a range of discounts and benefits programs for its wireless customers, but these discounts are not available for T-Mobile 5G Home Internet users. There are also no advertised discounts for military members or senior citizens for T-Mobile 5G Home Internet at the moment.