5G Home Internet Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals T-Mobile 5G Home Internet is offering.
Home Internet w/ Autopay
Download speeds: 33-182 Mbps
$50/month$35 assisted support or device connection charge due at sale.Show Details
Best T-Mobile Home Internet Deals Right Now
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet offers the best deal in certain parts of the country. Residents without access to traditional high-speed internet options like fiber or cable internet no longer have to worry about unacceptably slow internet options or expensive plans with barely enough speed. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet uses fixed wireless technology along with T-Mobile’s 4G LTE and 5G coverage to deliver speeds between 33-182 Mbps for $50 a month (with AutoPay). Speeds can vary depending on location, signal strength and availability, time of day, and other factors.
Currently, you can get these amazing deals when you sign up for the T-Mobile 5G Home Internet plan:
- $100 Virtual Prepaid Mastercard
- $20 off per month when signing up for 2+ Magenta MAX lines
- $10 off YouTube TV per month for a year when combining T-Mobile 5G Home Internet and T-Mobile Wireless
- Free Paramount Plus for 12 months
- Free ViX Plus subscription for the first year
- Free SiriusXM radio service for 4 months
- Philo streaming service for only $15 per month for 12 months
- Free Ooma Telo Air device when signing up for Ooma Premier for 18 months
- Free 5G Wi-Fi Gateway included at no cost
- 15-day money-back guarantee
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet Deals
New customers switching to T-Mobile 5G Home Internet can get a $100 Virtual Prepaid Mastercard after subscribing to the service for two months. This gift card can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted. Funds on this card will expire after six months, though.
Have a T-Mobile mobile plan? Right now, T-Mobile is offering their typical $50 per month (with AutoPay) 5G Home Internet plan for $30 per month (with AutoPay) when you sign up for a Magenta MAX family voice plan with a minimum of two lines. Those instant savings are on top of the free 5G Wi-Fi Gateway included with the service. Best of all, T-Mobile 5G Home Internet comes with a 15-day money-back guarantee, so if you don’t like it, you can always return it for a full refund.
Are you a streaming fanatic? When you subscribe to T-Mobile 5G Home Internet with T-Mobile Wireless plan, you can get $10 off YouTube TV per month for a year. Need more streaming services? New T-Mobile 5G Home Internet subscribers also get Paramount Plus and ViX Plus free for 12 months, as well as access to SiriusXM radio free for four months. For those customers interested in Philo, T-Mobile 5G Home Internet purchases also include access to Philo for just $15 per month for 12 months. What more can you ask for?
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet Fees
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet is contract-free, features unlimited data, and currently includes a 5G Home Wi-Fi gateway at no cost to you. So you won’t be seeing fees related to data overages, early termination of service, or router rental. That said, there are a few fees to keep in mind:
- Non-Return Equipment Fee: If you terminate your internet service and fail to return your gateway or any other equipment, T-Mobile may charge you up to $370 in non-return equipment fees.
- Device Connection Fee: T-Mobile charges a $35 device connection charge or assisted support fee upon purchasing the service. Unfortunately, this fee is unavoidable.
- Late Payment Fee: A late payment on your monthly bill means a $5 late payment fee (or a percentage of your bill allowed by state law). An easy way to avoid this fee is by signing up for automatic payments.
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet Bundle Plans and Pricing
|Plan Name||Starting Price||Deal|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet and Ooma Premier Home Phone||$59.99 per month (first 18 months)||
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet and Philo TV||$65 per month (first 12 months)||
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet and YouTube TV||$84.99 per month (first 12 months w/ T-Mobile Wireless plan)||
If you’re interested in bundling T-Mobile 5G Home Internet with home phone service, then you can sign up for Ooma Premier for 18 months to get a free Ooma Telo Air device (a $129.99 value). As a full-spectrum home service replacement, Ooma comes with call blocking, voicemail monitoring, and Amazon Alexa integration.
T-Mobile doesn’t offer traditional television services you can bundle with its internet offerings. Instead, T-Mobile suggests pairing YouTube TV for $54.99 per month ($32.49 per month with Magenta MAX) or Philo for $15 per month (for 12 months) with your 5G Home Internet service. YouTube TV offers more than 85 top channels (including major networks like ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX), while Philo has over 60 channels plus live and on-demand TV.
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet Discounts
T-Mobile offers a range of discounts and benefits programs for its wireless customers, but these discounts are not available for T-Mobile 5G Home Internet users. There are also no advertised discounts for military members or senior citizens for T-Mobile 5G Home Internet at the moment.