Internet Only Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals Ziply Fiber is offering.
Download speeds up to: 50 Mbps
$20/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Download speeds up to: 200 Mbps
$40/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Download speeds up to: 9 Mbps
$50/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Download speeds up to: 1 Gbps
$60/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Download speeds up to: 2 Gbps
$120/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Download speeds up to: 5 Gbps
$300/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Best Ziply Fiber Internet Deals Right Now
Ziply Fiber already offers amazing speeds through it’s fiber-optic network at a stellar price. That said, Ziply Fiber is always willing to sweeten the deal. Here are the best deals Ziply is offering this month:
- One month free internet for new Ziply Fiber customers
- Free installation for new customers
- Free Google Chromecast with gig or multi-gig plans
- Free Whole-Home Wi-Fi and 3 Wi-Fi extenders when you lease a Ziply Fiber router
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Ziply Fiber Internet-Only Deals
Ziply Fiber’s best deal this month is one month of service free when you sign up. All you have to do is be a new customer and pick any plan you choose! Ziply Fiber is also throwing in free installation for all new customers.
Do you like streaming content from YouTube or apps at home? If so, you can sign up for one of Ziply Fiber’s various gigabit internet plans and get a free Google Chromecast today. With Ziply’s super-fast network, streaming has never been so seamless.
If you choose to lease your Ziply Fiber router, you can tap into a free upgrade this month that includes Ziply’s Whole Home WiFi package and three Wi-Fi extenders ($250 value). With Ziply’s Whole Home WiFi technology, you can eliminate dead zones and extend your network to every corner of your home.
Ziply Fiber Internet Fees
Even with attractive deals that wave some fees, other fees may still apply. Here’s a rundown of all Ziply Fiber fees you could expect to see when purchasing a Ziply Fiber internet plan:
- Installation fee: When Ziply is not running a free installation promotion, expect to pay $90 for the installation of your new internet service.
- Router lease fee: Legally you’re allowed to use your own compatible router. However, if you don’t feel like figuring out which router to buy, an easy solution is to lease one from Ziply Fiber for $10 per month.
- Non-Return Equipment Fee (ETF): If you terminate service with Ziply Fiber and you fail to return your leased equipment, you’ll be charged up to $200 in ETFs.
- Late Payment fee: If you fall behind on your payment, Ziply Fiber may charge you $9 as a penalty.
Ziply Fiber Bundle Plans and Pricing
Unlike other internet providers, Ziply Fiber doesn’t offer its own television services. Instead, Ziply Fiber recommends combining the super-fast symmetrical speeds of its fiber-optic network with streaming to get the most of your service. However, you can add Ziply Fiber Voice to your internet plan for $20 per month for a home phone solution with unlimited local and long-distance calling.
Ziply Fiber Internet Discounts
Ziply participates in the federal Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). Any program qualifying low-income subscriber will receive up to $30 off their monthly Ziply Fiber internet bill. For more information, take a look at our low-income internet discount programs resource.