Internet Only Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals Starlink is offering.
Download speeds up to: 200 Mbps
$110/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Starlink for RVs
Download speeds up to: 200 Mbps
$135/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Best Starlink Internet Deals Right Now
As one of the best emerging satellite internet providers on the market today, Starlink is pushing the boundaries of the technology by offering extraordinary speeds for a reasonable price. Here’s what you can get from Starlink when you sign up today:
- Free Wi-Fi router included with your Starlink Kit
- Portable high-speed internet for your home, RV, or boat
- Unlimited data on any Starlink plan
- No contract required when you sign up
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee (full refund of hardware costs)
How to Get Starlink Anywhere
Starlink is in high demand, which makes it tough to get in some areas of the country. There’s a workaround, though: While Starlink caps its residential customers in some areas, the company doesn’t limit access to its RV plan.
That means that customers willing to pay a few extra dollars a month for the RV plan can get Starlink service anywhere — even in markets where residential service is currently sold out.
Starlink Internet-Only Deals
When it comes to internet plans, Starlink keeps the pricing simple. For residential internet, Starlink charges just $110 per month, while satellite internet for RVs is $135 per month. Subscribers can also get Starlink Business internet for $500 per month or Starlink Maritime internet for $5,000 per month.
A major benefit of Starlink satellite internet is its portability. New customers can purchase the Starlink RV Kit to access Starlink service wherever they set up camp. Subscribers who choose the brand-new Flat High Performance dish can even use the internet service while in motion. Additionally, active customers who already have the residential Starlink plan can purchase the portability feature, which allows customers to move registered devices from one address to another for just $25 extra per month.
Starlink Internet Fees
While many satellite internet providers stack on the fees, Starlink satellite internet service doesn’t have many extra charges at all. Here’s what you can expect from Starlink in the way of charges and fees.
- Deposit Cost: In order to preorder your equipment in areas where Starlink doesn’t already have service, you’ll have to pay $99 upfront. It goes toward the purchase price of your hardware, but still, it can be somewhat irksome for a product that might not arrive for several months.
- Equipment Fee: Starlink charges a one-time hardware fee of $599 for both residential and RV customers ($2,500 for Starlink Business and $10,000 for Starlink Maritime). These fees are unavoidable, and you will also have to pay $50 for the shipping and handling to send this hardware to your home.
- Portability Fee: If you want to move your residential device from one address to the next, you will have to pay $25 for Starlink Portability. Even if you activate this service in the middle of the month, you’ll be on the hook for the full fee. You can avoid this fee entirely by just choosing the Starlink RV plan when you sign up.
Starlink Internet Bundles and Pricing
At this point, Starlink doesn’t offer any traditional TV or phone bundles with its satellite internet plans. That said, one benefit of Starlink over other satellite providers is its ability to achieve the higher download speeds necessary for consistent and bufferless streaming online. We recommend checking out one of the various streaming services available for subscription, such as DIRECTV STREAM or YouTube TV, if you’re looking for a TV plan to go with your internet service.
Starlink Internet Discounts
Starlink doesn’t offer internet plan discounts to low-income households, military members, first responders, or seniors. This provider also doesn’t participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
How to Get the Best Deal With Starlink Internet
When you purchase a Starlink internet plan, you want to get the most for your money. Follow these tips to maximize your savings:
- Choose the plan that’s right for you. If you’re constantly on the move in a tiny house or a recreational vehicle, then we recommend going with the Starlink RV internet plan. If not, then stick with the residential internet plan and avoid the portability fee.
- Position your satellite carefully. Get the most out of Starlink internet speeds by placing your satellite in an area with a clear line of sight. The Starlink app will help you with this process.