Best Starlink Internet Deals Right Now
As one of the best satellite internet providers on the market today, Starlink is pushing the boundaries of the technology by offering extraordinary speeds for a reasonable price. Here’s what you can get from Starlink when you sign up today:
- Free Wi-Fi router included with your Starlink Kit
- Portable high-speed internet for your home, business, RV, plane, or boat
- Unlimited data on any Starlink plan
- No contract required when you sign up
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
How to Get Starlink Anywhere
Starlink is in high demand, which makes it tough to get in some areas of the country. There’s a workaround, though: While Starlink caps its residential customers in some areas, the company doesn’t limit access to its Roam plan.
That means that customers willing to pay a few extra dollars a month for the Roam plan can get Starlink service anywhere — even in markets where residential service is currently sold out.
Starlink Internet-Only Deals
When it comes to internet plans, Starlink keeps the pricing simple. For residential internet, Starlink charges just $90 per month in high-availability locations, while satellite internet for roaming vehicles like RVs is $150 per month. Subscribers can also get Starlink Business internet or Starlink Maritime internet for $250 per month.
A major benefit of Starlink satellite internet is its portability. New customers can purchase the Starlink Roam Kit to access Starlink service wherever they set up camp. Subscribers who choose the brand-new Flat High Performance dish can even use the internet service while in motion.
Starlink Internet Fees
While many satellite internet providers stack on the fees, Starlink satellite internet service doesn’t have many extra charges at all. Here’s what you can expect from Starlink in the way of charges and fees.
- Deposit cost: In order to preorder your equipment in areas where Starlink doesn’t already have service, you’ll have to pay $99 upfront. It goes toward the purchase price of your hardware, but still, it can be somewhat irksome for a product that might not arrive for several months.
- Equipment fee: Starlink charges a one-time hardware fee of $599 for both Residential and Roam customers ($2,500 for Starlink Business and Starlink Maritime). These fees are unavoidable, and you will also have to pay $50 for the shipping and handling to send this hardware to your home.
Starlink Internet Bundles and Pricing
At this point, Starlink doesn’t offer any traditional TV or phone bundles with its satellite internet plans. That said, one benefit of Starlink over other satellite providers is its ability to achieve the higher download speeds necessary for consistent and bufferless streaming online. We recommend checking out one of the various streaming services available for subscription, such as DIRECTV STREAM or YouTube TV, if you’re looking for a TV plan to go with your internet service.
Starlink Internet Discounts
Starlink doesn’t offer internet plan discounts to low-income households, military members, first responders, or seniors. This provider also doesn’t participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
How to Get the Best Deal With Starlink Internet
When you purchase a Starlink internet plan, you want to get the most for your money. Follow these tips to maximize your savings:
- Choose the plan that’s right for you. If you’re constantly on the move in a tiny house or a recreational vehicle, then we recommend going with the Starlink Roam internet plan. If not, then stick with the residential internet plan.
- Position your satellite carefully. Get the most out of Starlink internet speeds by placing your satellite in an area with a clear line of sight. The Starlink app will help you with this process.