Internet Only Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals Metronet is offering.
Download speeds up to: 100 Mbps
$29.95/monthSpeeds may vary
Download speeds up to: 500 Mbps
$49.95/monthSpeeds may vary
1Gig Internet w/optional WHWF
Download speeds up to: 1 Gbps
$69.95/monthSpeeds may vary
2Gig Internet w/optional WHWF
Download speeds up to: 2 Gbps
$99.95/monthSpeeds may vary
Download speeds up to: 5 Gbps
$109.95/monthSpeeds may vary
Best Metronet Deals Right Now
Right now, you can get the first month free and free installation with every Metronet internet plan. All you have to do is be a new customer and sign up today to qualify. Looking for faster speeds? The Metronet 1 Gig and 2 Gig internet plans come with a free $100 gift card!
Metronet offers affordable fiber internet and price guarantees for six months up to two years on all of its internet plans. The 100 Mbps Internet plan now starts at just $29.95 per month for 12 months. Plus, all plans up to 2 Gbps come with an eero wireless router!
For customers who need the best in internet speeds and connectivity, Metronet’s 1 Gig Internet + WholeHome WiFi plan offers the combination of 1 Gbps fiber internet speeds with Metronet’s WholeHome WiFi (with included wireless router) for $59.95 per month (first 6 months).
Metronet Internet-Only Deals
Metronet offers multiple internet speeds — ranging from 100 Mbps to 5 Gbps — at a set price for six months up to two years, depending on the speed you select. The price-lock deals are available without a contract. Below are some highlights of what Metronet offers its customers:
- No data caps: Unlike other internet providers, Metronet doesn’t employ data caps on its internet plans.
- 100% fiber service: All Metronet packages are over a Fiber to the Home (FTTH) network. The company doesn’t use cable or DSL lines, so you can expect the best and fastest internet service.
- Free wireless router: You don’t have to pay for your wireless router with Metronet.
- Optional WholeHome WiFi powered by Eero: Keep your entire home connected when you add WholeHome WiFi to your Metronet internet plan.
Metronet’s WholeHome WiFi system is powered by eero, which creates a smart mesh network that blankets your entire home with a strong Wi-Fi connection.
Metronet Internet Fees
Metronet does have a few fees that you should watch out for when purchasing its plans to get the best deal.
- Technician installation fee: Metronet sits squarely in the middle compared to other providers with a $50 installation fee.
- Non-return equipment fee: When your time is up with Metronet, remember to return your equipment, or you may owe up to $150.
- Technology assure fee: Metronet requires a non-avoidable fee of $12 per month for all service calls, technician visits, and equipment repairs.
Metronet Bundle Plans and Pricing
|Starting price (first year)
|Metronet Internet and Phone
|$64.95 per month
With Metronet, you have the ability to add WholeHome WiFi and home phone services to your Metronet fiber internet plan. However, Metronet doesn’t offer a traditional TV service like other internet providers. Instead, Metronet recommends choosing from one of the many streaming services out there and using your top-of-the-line fiber internet connection to take full advantage.
Metronet Internet Discounts
Metronet’s discounts primarily revolve around providing relief to low-income families. Metronet participates in the following federal programs.
- Lifeline: This program offers a discount on internet or voice service for low-income families and people on a fixed income. Contact customer service to apply and get answers to your questions.
- Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP): The Affordable Connectivity Program provides up to $30 off monthly internet service for qualifying low-income households.
How to Get a Better Deal on Metronet Plans
Metronet internet plan pricing is considered middle of the road. Here are some ways to help you keep your internet bill affordable.
- Consider the internet speed you need. While the fastest speed possible may sound good, if you’re only browsing the internet and occasionally streaming, the Standard or Premium plan from Metronet might be better for you.
- Sign up for the Auto Pay. When you enroll in Metronet’s Auto Pay via ACH, you’ll get a $25 account credit.
- Pick your streaming services carefully. Since Metronet doesn’t offer TV service, you have to add a streaming service to your internet independently. Pick the streaming services you will use often to avoid overpaying for this addition.