Internet Only Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals Metronet is offering.
Download speeds up to: 100 Mbps
$49.95/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Download speeds up to: 1 Gbps
$59.95/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Download speeds up to: 500 Mbps
$59.95/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Best Metronet Deals Right Now
Metronet is offering huge discounts with locked-in prices on all of its internet plans. The 100 Mbps plan now starts at just $49.95 per month (for 12 months). If you’re looking for more speed, Metronet’s Gig Internet plan is only $59.95 per month (for six months)!
For customers who need the best in internet speeds and connectivity, Metronet’s Ultimate + WholeHomeWiFi Gig Internet plan offers the combination of 1 Gbps fiber internet download speeds with Metronet’s WholeHome WiFi (with included wireless router) for $69.95 per month (24-month price guarantee on internet and 12-month price guarantee on WholeHome WiFi).
Metronet Internet-Only Deals
Metronet offers three internet speeds — ranging from 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps — at a set price for six months up to two years depending on the speed you select. The price-lock deals are available without a contract. Below are some highlights of what Metronet offers its customers:
Below are some highlights of what Metronet offers its customers:
- No data caps: Unlike other internet providers, Metronet doesn’t employ data caps on its internet plans.
- 100% fiber service: All Metronet packages are over a Fiber to the home (FTTH) network. The company doesn’t use cable or DSL lines, so you can expect the best and fastest internet service.
- Free wireless router: You don’t have to pay for your wireless router with Metronet.
- Optional WholeHome WiFi powered by Eero: Keep your entire home connected when you add WholeHome WiFi to your Metronet internet plan.
Metronet’s WholeHome WiFi system is powered by Eero, which creates a smart mesh network that blankets your entire home with a strong Wi-Fi connection. The service is an add-on that typically costs $9.95 per month extra.
Metronet Internet Fees
Metronet does have a few fees that you should watch out for when purchasing its plans to get the best deal.
- Non-return Equipment Fee: When your time is up with Metronet, remember to return your equipment, or you may owe up to $150.
- Technician Installation Fee: While relatively low compared to other providers, Metronet does have a $25 installation fee.
- Technology Service Fee: Metronet requires a non-avoidable fee of $9.95 for all service calls, technician visits, and equipment repairs charged at checkout.
Metronet Bundle Deals
|Plan Name||Starting Price (first 12 months)||Deal|
|Metronet Internet and Phone||$59.95 per month||
With Metronet, you have the ability to add WholeHome WiFi and home phone services to your Metronet fiber internet plan. However, Metronet doesn’t offer a traditional TV service like other internet providers. Instead, Metronet recommends choosing from one of the many streaming services out there and using your top-of-the-line fiber internet connection to take full advantage.
Metronet Internet Discounts
Metronet’s discounts primarily revolve around providing relief to low-income families. Metronet participates in the following federal programs.
- Lifeline: This program offers a discount on internet or voice service for low-income families and people on a fixed income. Contact customer service to apply and get answers to your questions.
- Affordable Connectivity Program: The Affordable Connectivity Program provides up to $30 off monthly internet service for qualifying low-income households.
How to Get a Better Deal on Metronet Plans
Metronet internet plan pricing is considered middle of the road. Here are some ways to help you keep your internet bill affordable.
- Consider the internet speed you need. While the fastest speed possible may sound good, if you’re only browsing the internet and occasionally streaming, the Standard or Premium plan from Metronet might be better for you.
- Bundle services only when you will use them. Including home phone service as part of your Metronet package is a good addition for some people, but if you’re never at home and you have a cell phone, you can save money by not adding it.
- Pick your streaming services carefully. Since Metronet doesn’t offer TV service, you will need to add a streaming service to your internet independently. Only pick the streaming services you will use often to avoid overpaying for this addition.