Home Internet in Federal Dam, MN
Internet Providers in Federal Dam, Minnesota
Filter by zip:
Best Internet Provider In Federal Dam, MN
In Federal Dam, Minnesota, HughesNet reigns as the top Internet Service Provider (ISP). This satellite provider boasts citywide coverage, providing Federal Dam residents with dependable service. HughesNet's plans start at just $49.99 a month, with maximum download speeds hitting 25 Mbps. HughesNet's seamless coverage, though not the fastest, ensures consistent internet accessibility.
Another noteworthy ISP is Starlink, which also blankets Federal Dam with 100% satellite coverage. Despite a slightly steeper starting price of $90 a month, Starlink delivers significantly higher download speeds, maxing out at 220 Mbps. For residents needing quick connections, Starlink is a compelling choice.
Johnson Telephone Company also provides a reliable service, despite being slightly less omnipresent with 99% coverage. Offering both fiber and DSL connections, it boasts a remarkable maximum speed of up to 1 Gbps, starting at an incredibly affordable $45 monthly.
Speaking to internet types, all parts of Federal Dam are covered by satellite services. Fiber services are nearly as comprehensive, covering 99% of the city. DSL services, on the other hand, only cover 1% of Federal Dam. Moreover, the availability of cable or fixed wireless services is nil. These factors directly influence Federal Dam residents' internet provider choices.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.