Home Internet in New Augusta, MS
Internet Providers in New Augusta, Mississippi
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In New Augusta, MS
In New Augusta, Mississippi, Franklin Telephone shines as the leading internet service provider. With a robust 76% coverage, the majority of local residents tap into their DSL and fiber connections. With top download speeds reaching 1 Gbps, Franklin Telephone's service is perfect for heavy internet users. It offers not just speed and reliability but also comes at a reasonable price starting at $30 per month.
Meanwhile, Viasat Internet, ranking second in New Augusta, boasts the most comprehensive coverage in town. Thanks to its satellite technology, Viasat enjoys a 100% coverage rate, making its services available even in more isolated areas. While its maximum download speed caps at 150 Mbps—quite slower than Franklin Telephone—it remains a reliable choice offering stable connectivity. Plans for Viasat service kick off at $49.99 per month, providing dependable connections especially in areas DSL or fiber connections can't reach.
Internet Provider Store Locations in New Augusta
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.