Home Internet in Montrose, SD
Internet Providers in Montrose, South Dakota
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Rise Broadband
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Rise Broadband
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Montrose, SD
Golden West Telecommunications serves 72% of Montrose, South Dakota residents. Offering fiber, cable, and DSL connections, it delivers download speeds of up to 250 Mbps. The starting monthly cost is $59.95. This might not be the most affordable option, but its high-speed download could be ideal for high bandwidth users, like home offices or streamers.
Viasat Internet and HughesNet, on the other hand, provide full coverage of Montrose. If you're in a remote area with limited connection options, consider Viasat's satellite connection plans. The maximum download speed is 10 Mbps and the initial cost per month is $49.99. HughesNet also offers satellite connections, and with a 25-Mbps speed, it's twice as fast as Viasat. The starting price is the same as Viasat's, $49.99 per month.
Looking for speed, better price or coverage? Montrose has it all. The city offers every type of connection: DSL, cable, fiber, fixed-wireless and satellite, catering to diverse consumer needs and preferences.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.