Internet Only Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals Google Fiber is offering.
Download speeds up to: 1 Gbps
$70/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Download speeds up to: 2 Gbps
$100/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Google Fiber Internet Pricing Plans Available Right Now
If you’re looking for straightforward internet service, Google Fiber is the right place to be. Google has a streamlined approach to plan offerings and pricing, giving the best prices for internet service with no hidden fees. In return, Google doesn’t rely on heavy promotional incentives to draw in new customers. With Google Fiber you’ll get your choice between two plans that include the following features:
- 1 or 2 Gbps speeds depending on the plan you choose ($70 per month for 1 Gig plan or $100 per month for 2 Gig plan)
- Contract-free internet with unlimited data
- Mesh Wi-Fi network included
- Free professional installation
- 1 TB of free cloud storage
Google Fiber Internet-Only Deals
When it comes to deciding whether you should choose Google Fiber over another provider, there are a few things to consider:
- Google Fiber does not charge an installation or equipment fee. Installation is free for most customers along with the equipment required for your service, i.e., a router, fiber jack, or network box.
- Google Fiber internet is free of contracts and data caps. You are not required to sign a contract for Google Fiber’s internet service. That means you can cancel your service at any time without paying an early termination fee (ETF). You also don’t have to worry about Google throttling your speeds if you use a certain amount of data.
- Google Fiber comes with Google Wifi for free. Google Wifi is a smart, mesh Wi-Fi 6 system that can blanket your home with a strong Wi-Fi connection.
Google Fiber Internet Fees
With Google Fiber internet you won’t pay for installation, early termination, or equipment rental fees. The only time you will pay is if you forget to return their equipment. In that case, you may have to pay up to $300 (or more if you have multiple devices).
Google Fiber Equipment Options
A Google Fiber installation technician will install a Fiber Jack, an Optical Network Terminal (ONT), in your home and give you up to two Google Wi-Fi access points for free with your plan. The Fiber Jack converts the fiber-optic signal into the internet and acts as a router for your home, while the Google Wi-Fi access points extend your Wi-Fi signal up to 1,700 square feet per access point. If you want, you can use your own router.
Either way, you’ll still have the Fiber Jack and access point(s) that Google Fiber will provide you. You can use that to your advantage if you have a large home or want to extend your Wi-Fi to your garage or backyard. Connect your router to the Fiber Jack via an Ethernet cord and use Google Fiber’s provided access points as Wi-Fi extenders to blanket your entire home with a strong Wi-Fi connection.