Home Internet in Waterville, KS
Internet Providers in Waterville, Kansas
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Waterville, KS
AT&T Internet stands as a leading provider in Waterville, Kansas, delivering IPBB and fixed wireless connectivity to 56% of the city. Its services kick off at $55 per month with a maximum download speed of 10 Mbps. Although the speed might be lower than some, the blend of IPBB and fixed wireless connections effectively meets the diverse needs of the residents.
Meanwhile, Viasat Internet and HughesNet ensure 100% coverage in Waterville through their satellite connections, making the internet accessible even in the city's most remote corners. Viasat's plans begin at $49.99 per month, offering 10 Mbps download speed. At the same price, HughesNet delivers a speed of 25 Mbps. These two providers' wide-reaching coverage and competitive rates significantly benefit the residents, particularly those with restricted access to other connection types.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.