Home Internet in Washington, KS
Internet Providers in Washington, Kansas
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Washington, KS
If you're in Washington, Kansas, and need internet, you've got options. AT&T Internet tops the list, offering IPBB and fixed wireless connections. It caters to 63% of the city, offering maximum download speeds of 10 Mbps. The speed may not be sky-high, but for a starting price of $55 per month, AT&T combines reliability with expansive coverage.
Two strong alternatives are Viasat Internet and HughesNet, both deliver satellite connection and cover 100% of Washington. Viasat gives you a maximum download speed of 10 Mbps at a lower starting price of $49.99 per month. HughesNet surpasses its rivals with a maximum download speed of 25 Mbps at the same starting price.
Exploring connection types, DSL services are available to 63% of Washington, cable services stretch over 68%, fiber (known for its high speeds) reaches just 16%, fixed wireless covers 82%, and satellite delivers full coverage. Therefore, with their comprehensive coverage and competitive costs, both Viasat and HughesNet are worthwhile plans for residents to contemplate.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.