Triple Play Bundles
The deals listed below include TV, Internet, and Phone service. Generally Mediacom Cable offers the best promotions and discounts on these plans.
$39.99/moat promo rateAccess Internet 60 + Local TV + Phone60 MbpsDownload5 MbpsUpload
$59.99/moat promo rateInternet 100 + Local TV + Phone100 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
$69.99/moat promo rateInternet 300 + Local TV + Phone300 MbpsDownload30 MbpsUpload
$69.99/moat promo rateAccess Internet 60 + Essential TV + Phone60 MbpsDownload5 MbpsUpload
$89.99/moat promo rateInternet 1 GIG + Local TV + Phone1000 MbpsDownload50 MbpsUpload
TV & Internet Bundles
The bundles listed below include TV + Internet access and can be a good value if you want traditional TV service.
$29.99/moat promo rateAccess Internet 60 + Local TV60 MbpsDownload5 MbpsUpload
$59.99/moat promo rateAccess Internet 60 + Essential TV60 MbpsDownload5 MbpsUpload
$59.99/moat promo rateInternet 100 + Local TV100 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
$69.99/moat promo rateInternet 300 + Local TV300 MbpsDownload30 MbpsUpload
$89.99/moat promo rateInternet 1 Gig + Local TV1000 MbpsDownload50 MbpsUpload
Internet Only Plans
If you are considering an internet-only plan, be sure to compare with the bundle deals above. Sometimes Mediacom Cable offers TV or Phone service for just a few dollars more than stand-alone internet.
$19.99/moat promo rateAccess Internet 6060 MbpsDownload5 MbpsUpload
$49.99/moat promo rateInternet 100100 MbpsDownload10 MbpsUpload
$59.99/moat promo rateInternet 300300 MbpsDownload30 MbpsUpload
$79.99/moat promo rateInternet 1 GIG1000 MbpsDownload50 MbpsUpload
Overview of Mediacom Cable Internet Deals & Promotions
Mediacom Cable not only provides their customers with deals that can help the monthly budget, but they also supply tools and resources to aid military customers to get back to everyday civilian life.
The features that all Mediacom Cable Internet users can enjoy include:
- Mediacom Cable Internet offers in-home Wi-Fi
- Mediacom Cable Internet offers multiple contract lengths to fit your needs
- Mediacom Cable Internet has a 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- There is no contract and free installation on specific Mediacom Cable Internet plans
While Mediacom Cable offers Wi-Fi services, hotspots, and priority customer care to all of their patrons, they also provide specials on particular plans where customers can receive free installation and don’t have to sign up for a contract.
Mediacom Cable Communications Discounts
The company has various discounts and programs available for their customers. For veterans trying to transition back to civilian life, Mediacom Cable has a special portal that offers resources for heroes returning home. Additional benefits for military employees include health care, paid training and vacation, and company discounts.
Mediacom Cable also helps low-income families and students obtain internet access with the Connect-2-Compete program, a 25 Mbps plan for $9.95 per month for up to two years.
Families may be eligible if:
- Mediacom Cable is available in your area
- At least one K-12th grade student is living at home
- A student qualifies for free or reduced-price school lunches
- There are no outstanding Mediacom Cable charges on your account
- You’re a new customer to Mediacom Cable Internet
Mediacom Cable Internet-Only Deals
Although Mediacom Cable’s internet contracts usually range between 1-3 years, they’re currently offering no- contract deals on their internet-only plans. Customers can purchase speeds up to 1 Gbps for $79.99 per month. For those who don’t quite need all that speed, Mediacom Cable internet has a 60 Mbps plan starting at $19.99 per month.
With each plan, you get:
- Access to all 23 Xtream Hotspot locations
- No contract
- Free installation with online orders
- Up to 1,000 GB of data allowance
If you plan on staying with the provider for an extended period, purchasing a router compatible with Mediacom Cable can help save on rental fees. However, Mediacom Cable’s starting rate for routers begins at $12 per month. So, if you can spare not eating out at Burger King for one meal each month, you can pay for your router fees.
Mediacom Cable Bundle Deals
|Internet Plan Name||Price||Plans Special Features|
|Double Play 60||Starting at $29.99 per month for 12 months||
|Double Play 100||$109.99 per month for 12 months||
|Triple Play 60||Starting at $39.99 per month for 12 months||
|Triple Play 100||$109.99 per month for 12 months||
Mediacom Cable provides both Double Play, including internet and TV, and Triple Play bundles, including internet, TV, and phone services, to their customers. Not only can you save money by bundling your services, but you also have a diverse selection of available plans.
Double Play offers internet speeds starting at 60 Mbps up to 100 Mbps with various channels that go up to 170 channels that can include cable, sports, and music channels with free HD. Mediacom Cable’s internet and TV plans are around $30-$110 per month, while the Triple Play plans are between $40-$110 per month. Triple Play plans also include a home phone with up to 16 calling features and WorldTalk30, where customers have up to 30 minutes of international calling per month.
How to Lower Your Mediacom Cable Bill
Signing up for services during promotional periods isn’t the only way to save on your next bill. Here are some tips and tricks that can help put some pocket change back in your wallet:
- Check out Mediacom Cable’s bundles — For families who need a combination of internet, TV, and phone services, a bundle may be a viable option to save some cash. Mediacom Cable provides additional discounts and special features when you bundle services, like free installation with specific orders.
- Determine your speed needs — Not everyone needs the most extreme or high-speed plan. For those who browse the internet here and there, lower speeds may suffice for a much cheaper rate.
- Watch your promotional rates — Be sure to make a note on when your promo price will end. When your plan is about to expire, call Mediacom Cable to see if they have any specials available. Sometimes picking up the phone and speaking with customer service can help you find deals that are only available when you call.
- Purchase your modem — Mediacom Cable rents modems for $12 per month, but you can always purchase your modem. If you plan on staying for longer than a year and decide to buy a router, it’s essential to make sure that it’s compatible with your Mediacom Cable service.
- Consider your installation type — Like most internet providers, you can choose between a professional and self-installation with Mediacom Cable. Before deciding, check if your deal comes with free professional installation and consider the potential work that will go into setting it up yourself. If a free professional installation is unavailable and your home is already pre-wired with Mediacom Cable, self-install may save you up to $99 in install fees.
- Get only the services you’ll use — While bundling services can save money, if you don’t watch TV or use the phone, purchasing an internet-only plan can save money in the long run. Before deciding on a plan, figuring out which services you’ll need can help narrow down the options.