Internet Providers in Lake City, MI
Only showing providers serving 49651
Residential Internet Statistics for Lake City, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||8|
|Plans Start From:||$19.95|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 49651:
Showing 1 to 10 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Lake City, Michigan
The average download speed in Lake City is 4.6 Mbps. This is 97.1% slower than the average in Michigan and 2365.7% slower than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Lake City with 10 of those offering residential service
- Lake City is the 593rd most connected city in Michigan ahead of Marion, but behind Manton, Cadillac, Fife Lake, and Mc Bain.
- 91.0% of Michiganders have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- There are 13 companies offering business internet services in Lake City.
- 80% of residents in Missaukee County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- 47% of Lake City residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- Residential fiber service is available to 38% of people living in Lake City.
- Almost 92% of consumers in Michigan have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Lake City, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|CenturyLink||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s||86.9%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||34.1%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|AT&T||25 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||5m 27s||7.4%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
46.7% of consumers in Lake City3,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.