Internet Only Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals Rise Broadband is offering.
Download speeds up to: 25 Mbps
$45/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Download speeds up to: 50 Mbps
$55/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Download speeds up to: 100 Mbps
$65/monthSpeeds may varyShow Details
Best Rise Broadband Deals Right Now
Rise Broadband is offering half-off installation ($75 value) for all new customers who subscribe to Rise Broadband’s 25 Mbps, 50 Mbps, or 100 Mbps unlimited plans. Here’s what else you can expect with Rise Broadband as a part of this deal:
- Contract-free service — no term agreement required
- Plans starting at $25 per month (for 12 months)
- 50% off installation
- Free equipment rental
- Unlimited data purchase option (just $20 per month)
- Speeds between 25 Mbps and 100 Mbps, depending on the plan you choose
Rise Broadband Internet-Only Deals
For a limited time, Rise Broadband is offering special pricing on its 25 Mbps and 50 Mbps plans. When you enroll in AutoPay, you can get up to 25 Mbps download speed for $25 per month for 12 months. For up to 50 Mbps download speed, you’ll pay $39.95 per month for one year.
It’s also important to mention a few additional benefits of getting your internet through Rise Broadband. For an extra $7 per month, you can get Managed Wi-Fi, which allows you to set up your local network and even set parental controls on your router via the smartphone app. The next level is Premium Wi-Fi for $10 per month, which offers all of the same benefits, but with two Deco M4 wireless routers to provide an even wider coverage area.
For an extra $15 per month, you can get Premium Mesh, which provides three wireless Deco M4 wireless routers to create a seamless, whole-home mesh network. This service can cut down on dead zones and generally increases speeds across your entire home network.
Right now, Rise Broadband customers can also add Rise Broadband Digital Phone for just $20 per month. For customers who need more data, Rise Broadband is only charging $20 per month to purchase unlimited data.
Rise Broadband Bundle Plans and Pricing
|Plan Name||Starting Price||Deal|
|Rise Broadband Internet and Security||$34.99 per month||
|Rise Broadband Internet and Phone||$45 per month||
Rise Broadband allows you to bundle internet service with phone and security tools and pay lower premiums. Rise ActivePhone is a residential phone service, which means that you can use your internet connection to make calls instead of hardwired landlines. You can also bundle your Rise Broadband internet services with Rise @Home, the full suite of internet, computer, and device support from Rise Broadband. Offered in three tiers — Rise Support, Rise Protect, and Rise Secure — Rise @Home provides troubleshooting support on multiple devices, as well as antivirus and antimalware software and services.
Rise Broadband Internet Discounts
Rise Broadband offers three primary discount options for qualifying individuals and families:
- Military discount: Qualifying military personnel may receive 10 percent off their monthly bill. To learn more about this discount, contact Rise Broadband customer support for more information about this discount.
- Lifeline: The second Rise Broadband discount, Lifeline, is a government-sponsored program to provide low-income families with discounted internet and phone services. You can apply for Lifeline whether you’re an existing Rise customer or you wish to sign up for a plan in the future.
- Affordable Connectivity Program: Through participation in the federal-sponsored ACP, qualifying low-income households can receive $30 off their monthly internet bill ($75 for households on tribal lands).
How to Get the Best Deal With Rise Broadband Internet
Here are a few ways you can save money on your Rise Broadband plan.
- Commit to a long-term plan: The best way to keep your premium low is to sign up for a promotional, long-term plan (two years or more). Of course, only make this commitment if you’re able to stay in one area for an extended period.
- Participate in an installation promotion: Fixed wireless connections require professional installation, so there’s no way to avoid the one-time installation fee unless you sign up during an installation promotional offer.
- Bring your own modem: If you sign up for a plan that includes the $10.99 per month modem rental fee, you can eliminate this recurring cost by purchasing your own compatible modem or modem-router combo.