Internet Only Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals Rise Broadband is offering.
250Mbps Unlimited Data
Download speeds up to: 250 Mbps
$30/monthSpeeds may vary
25 Mbps Internet + Unlimited Data
Download speeds up to: 25 Mbps
$55/monthSpeeds may vary
50 Mbps Internet + Unlimited Data
Download speeds up to: 50 Mbps
$55/monthSpeeds may vary
500Mbps Unlimited Data
Download speeds up to: 500 Mbps
$60/monthSpeeds may vary
100 Mbps Internet + Unlimited Data
Download speeds up to: 100 Mbps
$75/monthSpeeds may vary
Best Rise Broadband Deals Right Now
Rise Broadband is offering free installation for all new customers who subscribe to Rise Broadband’s 25 Mbps, 50 Mbps, 100 Mbps, or 250 Mbps unlimited plans. Here’s what else you can expect with Rise Broadband as a part of this deal:
- Contract-free service
- Free installation
- Unlimited data options
- Speeds up to 250 Mbps, depending on the plan you choose
Rise Broadband Internet-Only Deals
Right now, Rise Broadband is offering free installation for all of its unlimited data plans. All you have to do is sign up today!
It’s also important to mention a few additional benefits of getting your internet through Rise Broadband. For an extra $7 per month, you can get Managed Wi-Fi with a Deco M4 router, which allows you to set up your local network and even set parental controls on your router via the smartphone app.
The next level is Advanced Wi-Fi for $15 per month, which offers all of the same benefits, but with a DecoX21 wireless router. For $20 per month, Rise’s Advanced Premium Wi-Fi adds an additional DecoX21 wireless router, while $25 per month gets you three of these top-tier routers. This service can cut down on dead zones and generally increases speeds across your entire home network.
Right now, Rise Broadband customers can also add Rise Broadband Digital Phone for just $26.95 per month. For customers who need more data, Rise Broadband is only charging $20 per month to purchase unlimited data.
Rise Broadband Bundle Plans and Pricing
|Rise Broadband Internet and Security
|$44.99 per month (with AutoPay)
|Rise Broadband Internet and Phone
|$61.99 per month (with AutoPay)
Rise Broadband allows you to bundle internet service with phone and security tools and pay lower premiums. Rise ActivePhone is a residential phone service, which means that you can use your internet connection to make calls instead of hardwired landlines. You can also bundle your Rise Broadband internet services with Rise @Home, the full suite of internet, computer, and device support from Rise Broadband. Offered in three tiers — Rise Support, Rise Protect, and Rise Secure — Rise @Home provides troubleshooting support on multiple devices, as well as antivirus and antimalware software and services.
Rise Broadband Internet Discounts
Rise Broadband offers three primary discount options for qualifying individuals and families:
- Military discount: Qualifying military personnel may receive 10 percent off their monthly bill. To learn more about this discount, contact Rise Broadband customer support for more information about this discount.
- Lifeline: The second Rise Broadband discount, Lifeline, is a government-sponsored program to provide low-income families with discounted internet and phone services. You can apply for Lifeline whether you’re an existing Rise customer or you wish to sign up for a plan in the future.
- Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP): Through participation in the federal-sponsored ACP, qualifying low-income households can receive $30 off their monthly internet bill ($75 for households on tribal lands).
How to Get the Best Deal With Rise Broadband Internet
Here are a few ways you can save money on your Rise Broadband plan.
- Pick the speed you need. When picking your Rise Broadband plan, make sure to select one that has enough speed for your activities. However, don’t just choose the fastest plan, as it could exceed your needs.
- Participate in an installation promotion. Fixed wireless connections require professional installation, so there’s no way to avoid the one-time installation fee unless you sign up during an installation promotional offer.
- Bring your own router. While the modem fee is mandatory with Rise Broadband, you can add your own wireless router system to avoid monthly premium Wi-Fi fees.