- Follow Julia:
About Julia Tanberk
Julia is an expert in analytics and data. She has written for BroadbandNow about broadband industry issues such as the digital divide and internet access, pricing, and consumer behavior and enjoys creating unique data visualizations and maps of complex datasets.
Julia enjoys diving into the data to discover new insights about broadband accessibility. She specializes in finding innovative ways to tell the story, leveraging bespoke visualizations and mapping in order to provide unique context to the issues and help consumers digest otherwise difficult topics. Julia has created and contributed to some of the most significant and frequently-cited research studies in the broadband space.
Professional Background & Education
Julia has a B.S. and MBA in International Business from Pepperdine University. She also studied marketing at EDHEC Business School in France. Prior to working at BroadbandNow, Julia worked in analytics and data science in the healthcare industry. Previously, she worked in marketing in the fashion and beauty industries.
- The State of Broadband in America, Q2 2019
- Elon Musk & Jeff Bezos Can Save American Households $30+ Billion with LEO Satellites
- 2019 U.S. Internet, TV, & Phone Shopping Study
- The Digital Divide in Southern California (Interactive Maps) – 2019
- Study: The Best Time of Year To Switch or Negotiate a Lower Internet Bill
Julia loves watching and playing tennis, traveling with her husband, and playing fetch with her Turkish Angora cat.