Home Internet in Monterey Park, CA
Internet Providers in Monterey Park, California
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Monterey Park, CA
Spectrum leads as the go-to internet service provider in Monterey Park, California, blanketing 96% of the city with its robust coverage. With a cable connection that delivers a maximum speed of 1 Gbps, and plans starting at $49.99 per month, it’s no wonder Monterey Park residents gravitate towards Spectrum.
Offering an alternative, we have AT&T Internet. While it covers only 40% of the city using both IPBB and fiber connections, it compensates with a superior maximum download speed of 5 Gbps. Starting packages peg at $55 per month, making it a viable option for heavy internet users who might need that extra speed.
Internet availability in Monterey Park presents an interesting scenario. Cable connections lead the charge at 96% availability, but hot on their tails we have fixed wireless at 80%, and unsurprisingly, satellite at 100%. Further down, we find fiber optics at 40% and DSL at 29%. So whether it’s Spectrum or AT&T, each provider offers an internet solution to match your specific needs and local whereabouts in Monterey Park.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Monterey Park
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.