Home Internet in Santa Clarita, CA
Internet Providers in Santa Clarita, California
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Providers in Santa Clarita, CA
The best internet providers in Santa Clarita are AT&T Fiber and Spectrum, with AT&T Fiber being the better overall option of the two. Santa Clarita residents can experience download speeds up to 5 Gbps. AT&T Fiber’s internet plans range from $55 to $225 per month.
If cable internet is your preferred option, Santa Clarita residents can choose to sign up with Spectrum, which provides download speeds up to 1 Gbps (wireless speeds may vary). Customers interested in getting Spectrum will only need to pay as little as $49.99 per month for 12 months for its services, which offers wide availability and covers 94.7 percent of the area.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Santa Clarita
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.