Home Internet in Stone Mountain, GA
Internet Providers in Stone Mountain, Georgia
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Xfinity
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Stone Mountain, GA
In Stone Mountain, Georgia, residents primarily choose between Xfinity and AT&T Internet for their connectivity needs. Xfinity, using cable connections, services nearly the entire city, clocking in at 99% coverage. Customers enjoy top speeds of 2 Gbps for as little as $35 per month. Meanwhile, AT&T Internet provides services to 72% of Stone Mountain. While its coverage area is slightly smaller, it boasts a higher maximum download speed at 5 Gbps. The company utilizes both IPBB and fiber connections, and its packages start at $55 per month.
Almost all of Stone Mountain's households have access to either cable or DSL connections. Thanks to Xfinity's robust network, cable is available to 99% of residents. AT&T's DSL service reaches 72% of households, while their fiber connections, offering incredibly fast speeds, are available to 65% of residents. The city also offers satellite and fixed wireless options for greater choice. So, whatever the budget or requirement, most residents can find an internet service that's right for them - with Xfinity and AT&T leading the way.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Stone Mountain
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.