Home Internet in Union City, GA
Internet Providers in Union City, Georgia
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Xfinity
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Union City, GA
Xfinity tops the chart as the go-to internet provider in Union City, Georgia. Providing both cable and fiber connections, the company delivers impressive download speeds up to 6 Gbps, outpacing all local competitors. With a coverage that spans 97% of the city, Xfinity ensures dependable internet connectivity for the vast majority of area residents. Add their competitively priced plans from $35 per month to the mix, and Xfinity stands as a perfect match for heavy internet users such as gamers and high-definition streaming fans.
AT&T Internet, a strong competitor, offers IPBB and Fiber connections. Although its maximum download speed of 5 Gbps is less than Xfinity’s, it's nothing short of impressive. However, its reach is less expansive, covering just 64% of Union City. Also, its plans are on the higher side, beginning at $55 per month.
Another noteworthy provider is Viasat Internet, which offers a reliable satellite connection covering the entirety of Union City. While its maximum download speed is significantly lower at 150 Mbps, Viasat provides an affordable and accessible solution, especially in areas where wired connections fall short, with prices starting at just $49.99 per month.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Union City
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.