Home Internet in Burlington, NC
Internet Providers in Burlington, North Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Burlington, NC
Spectrum takes the crown as the go-to internet service provider in Burlington, North Carolina, delivering both cable and fiber connections to a staggering 88% of the city. With a top download speed of 1 Gbps and plans starting from $49.99 a month, it's a powerful choice for speed-thirsty users.
Residents have alternative options in AT&T Internet and T-Mobile's 5G Home Internet. AT&T dips its toes into the Burlington market via IPBB, fiber, and fixed wireless connections, covering a modest 35% of the area. Its top download speed hits a towering 5 Gbps- the fastest in the city. Plans for AT&T kick off at $55 a month.
T-Mobile's 5G Home, on the other hand, blankets 50% of the city with a more wallet-friendly starting price of $50 a month. While its top download speeds fluctuate between 33-245 Mbps, the affordability factor makes it a popular pick.
To put into perspective, the overall internet coverage in Burlington is skewed as follows: DSL at 24%, cable at 88%, fiber at 38%, fixed wireless at 53%, and satellite at 100%. Based on this, it's clear that Spectrum, AT&T Internet, and T-Mobile 5G Home Internet each offer distinct blends of pricing, speed, and availability to meet varying consumer demands.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Burlington
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.