Home Internet in Leland, NC
Internet Providers in Leland, North Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Leland, NC
Spectrum reigns as the leading internet service provider in Leland, North Carolina. The company's impressive cable and fiber internet connections deliver lightning-fast download speeds, topping at a staggering 1 Gbps. This high-speed service starts at just $49.99 monthly. Spectrum's coverage extends to 84% of Leland, a testament to its reliability. Its plans deliver excellent value, especially for homes with multiple users, gamers, and streamers, all in need of high speeds and vast coverage.
Yet, AT&T Internet isn't far behind. The company offers iPBB, fiber and fixed wireless internet services, blazing a trail with an outstanding maximum download speed of 5 Gbps. These services can be availed at a starting price of $55 per month. However, AT&T falls short in coverage, reaching only 38% of Leland residents. That said, for those within its reach, the ultra-high speeds make AT&T a sure contender, especially for tech enthusiasts craving top speeds.
In the broader realm of Leland, cable connection leads with 87% coverage. Fixed wireless follows at 75%, fiber at 66%, while satellite achieves absolute coverage at 100%. The abundance of diverse connection types affords residents the ability to choose a plan tailoring to any necessity or preference.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Leland
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.