Home Internet in Cleveland, SC
Internet Providers in Cleveland, South Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Cleveland, SC
Three major internet service providers serve Cleveland, South Carolina, with AT&T Internet holding a prominent position. AT&T offers IPBB and fixed wireless connection, spanning 51% of the town. It provides an impressive download speed of 100 Mbps. For a starting monthly cost of $55, users can experience the reliable, fast connectivity that AT&T offers.
Residents looking for full coverage options can look into Viasat Internet and HughesNet. Both these providers offer satellite connections, ensuring coverage throughout Cleveland. Viasat matches AT&T's download speed of 100 Mbps and offers rates starting at a slightly cheaper $49.99. On the other hand, HughesNet provides comprehensive coverage but at a lesser download speed of 25 Mbps. Its affordable service starts at the same rate of $49.99 per month. No matter what the usage needs or budget, Cleveland residents have multiple service choices.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Cleveland
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.