Home Internet in Lyman, SC
Internet Providers in Lyman, South Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Lyman, SC
In Lyman, South Carolina, Spectrum dominates the internet provider market with 92% coverage. It offers both cable and fiber connections, providing a top download speed of 1 Gbps. Spectrum's plans are economically friendly, starting at just $49.99 per month.
In contrast, AT&T Internet serves 62% of Lyman, offering IPBB and Fiber connections. Despite covering a smaller area, AT&T delivers an impressive 5 Gbps maximum download speed. Its plans start from a slightly higher price than Spectrum, at $55 per month.
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet, ranks third, covering about 58% of Lyman. Taking advantage of 5G technology, T-Mobile's download speeds range from 33 to 245 Mbps. Interestingly, its starting price matches Spectrum's, at $50 per month.
When looking at connection types across Lyman, 92% have cable, 62% DSL, 19% fiber, 76% fixed wireless, and an astonishing 100% satellite coverage. With the diverse range of connection types and providers - Spectrum, AT&T and T-Mobile - all residents should have access to at least one provider. These companies play a crucial role in keeping Lyman connected with high-speed, dependable internet.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Lyman
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.