Home Internet in Wedgefield, SC
Internet Providers in Wedgefield, South Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Wedgefield, SC
Spectrum is a key internet provider in Wedgefield, South Carolina, with coverage spanning 79% of the community. The provider serves up a high-speed cable connection that boasts a maximum download speed of a striking 1 Gbps. At an accessible price of $49.99 per month, Spectrum offers an attractive plan considering its speed and coverage.
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet is another player in the Wedgefield area. It leverages modern 5G technology to deliver internet coverage to 45% of the locality. Priced at $50 per month, T-Mobile may not match Spectrum's broad coverage, but its download speeds range from a respectable 33 to 245 Mbps. Therefore, Wedgefield residents enjoy the luxury of choosing between Spectrum's broad coverage and fast speed, and T-Mobile's reasonable price and decent speed range.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Wedgefield
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.