Home Internet in Eddy, TX
Internet Providers in Eddy, Texas
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Rise Broadband
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Windstream
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Rise Broadband
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Eddy, TX
Eddy, Texas, has a bustling internet service arena, with Spectrum taking the prime spot. With both cable and fiber broadband on offer, Spectrum enables fast download speeds of up to 1 Gigabit per second. Offering coverage to half the city, Spectrum is an accessible choice for many, bearing a monthly starting price of $49.99. The combination of speed and price offers an appeal matched by few competitors.
Spectrum's closest runners are T-Mobile 5G Home Internet and Viasat Internet. T-Mobile gives 5G internet service to 41% of Eddy, boasting speeds from 33 to 245 Mbps at a standard $50 monthly rate.
Viasat, despite being a bit slower with a top speed of only 100 Mbps, presents a worthy alternative, specifically at a monthly initial cost of $49.99. Besides, Viasat stands out with its unrivaled coverage, blanketing the entire city of Eddy with its satellite internet.
There's a notable situation in Eddy: while cable internet reaches 50% of the city, there's a lack of fiber service. Still, on a brighter note, 100% of the city can access fixed wireless and satellite services. This guarantees high-speed internet availability to all residents.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Eddy
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.