Home Internet in Waukesha, WI
Internet Providers in Waukesha, Wisconsin
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. CenturyLink
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. CenturyLink
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Providers in Waukesha, WI
Waukesha residents have many options, but two are particularly noteworthy: Spectrum and AT&T Fiber. Spectrum makes bundling a priority; the company is known for both its TV and internet service. Spectrum’s bundles start at $49.99 per month for the first 12 months. If you’re not in the market for phone or TV, internet-only plans are also available. Regardless of the plan, you’ll be getting cable internet with download speeds up to 1 Gbps (wireless speeds may vary).
AT&T Fiber is another great option in Waukesha that offers symmetrical download and upload speeds up to 5 Gbps. This is accomplished with a direct fiber-optic connection to the home — in other words, AT&T’s fiber network is all fiber, without any other connection types that create a bottleneck. AT&T’s internet-only plans start at $55 per month.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Waukesha
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.