Home Internet in Wautoma, WI
Internet Providers in Wautoma, Wisconsin
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. CenturyLink
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Wautoma, WI
Spectrum tops the list of internet service providers in Wautoma, Wisconsin. It delivers maximum download speeds of 1 Gbps through both cable and fiber connections, covering about 38% of Wautoma. This well-regarded provider keeps its plans competitive, starting from $49.99 per month, thus offering a blend of affordability and high-speed service for all your work and entertainment needs.
Other providers in the fray include CenturyLink and Viasat Internet. Ranking second, CenturyLink covers a broader scope of approximately 46% of the city. However, its top download speed is 60 Mbps, significantly lower than Spectrum, with a similar starting price of $50 per month. Viasat, on the other hand, offers a complete city-wide coverage of 100% through its satellite connection. Its maximum download speed is 100 Mbps, twice the speed of CenturyLink, making it a sought-after choice for those in remote areas.
In terms of connection types in Wautoma, 48% use DSL, 38% use cable, a mere 6% use fiber, and both fixed wireless and satellite connections are available to all residents. It's important to mention that some areas in Wautoma lack high-speed internet options. But thanks to Viasat, everyone enjoys access to satellite internet throughout the city.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Wautoma
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.