Home Internet in New River, AZ
Internet Providers in New River, Arizona
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Cox
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In New River, AZ
CenturyLink dominates the internet service provision arena in New River, Arizona, covering 64% of the community. It offers consumers DSL and fiber connections with a stellar maximum download speed of 940 Mbps. The starting cost for CenturyLink's service are a competitive $30 per month, giving value for speed and cost.
Two top alternative providers are Cox and Viasat Internet. Cox, covering 30% of New River, delivers both cable and fiber connections with a commendable maximum download speed of 1 Gbps. Prices for Cox services start at $49.99 per month. Viasat Internet offers 100% coverage through its satellite-based internet services with a maximum download speed of 100 Mbps, starting at $49.99 per month. This makes Viasat a fantastic choice for areas with slower wired connections, ensuring consistent internet availability throughout New River.
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.