Home Internet in Orland, CA
Internet Providers in Orland, California
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Xfinity
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Orland, CA
In Orland, California, Xfinity tops the chart as the leading internet service provider. Delivering a robust cable connection service, Xfinity caters to 54% of Orland residents and offers a whopping download speed of up to 2 Gbps. With plans starting from a modest $35 per month, speed-seekers might find Xfinity an attractive choice.
Not far behind is AT&T Internet, the second-ranking provider in the area. Supporting both IPBB and fixed wireless connection types, AT&T serves 38% of the Orland area. Despite a maximum download speed of 10 Mbps, a considerable drop compared to Xfinity, AT&T holds its ground with plans that begin at $55 per month.
Viasat Internet stands out as the only provider that blankets the entire town. Offering uniform coverage, Viasat's satellite connection provides a top download speed of 50 Mbps. Even though the starting price of its service is a bit steep at $49.99 per month, shoppers seeking complete town coverage may consider Viasat.
In summary, cable and fixed wireless connections dominate with 54% and 99% coverage, respectively. Even though fiber internet hasn't made its way to Orland yet, Viasat's 100% satellite coverage guarantees that every corner of the town has internet access. Remember, choosing the right plan hinges on your specific needs!
Internet Provider Store Locations in Orland
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.