How much internet speed do you need? That depends on how you plan on using your internet connection.
< 25 Mbps basic internet for checking e-mail, google searches 25-99 Mbps will handle streaming Netflix, FaceTime, Zoom calls 100-499 Mbps fast downloads, gaming online, streaming UHD on multiple screens 500-1,000 Mbps blazing fast for just about anything
Internet Providers in Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Only showing providers serving 34987
Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Internet Providers in 34987:
Showing 1 to 8 Providers
Internet Access in Port Saint Lucie, Florida
The average download speed in Port Saint Lucie is 156.85 Mbps. This is 2.1% slower than the average in Florida and 31.5% faster than the national average.
- There are 20 internet providers in Port Saint Lucie with 8 of those offering residential service
- Port Saint Lucie is the 55th most connected city in Florida ahead of Stuart and Fort Pierce, but behind Palm City, Jensen Beach, and Indiantown.
- The average internet download speed in Florida is 160.28 mbps.
- 96.3% of Floridians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Approximately 6,000 people in St. Lucie County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Fiber optic internet is available to just 16% of St. Lucie County residents.
- 92% of residents in St. Lucie County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- There are 16 companies offering business internet services in Port Saint Lucie.
Internet Statistics 2021
3.2% of consumers in Port Saint Lucie5,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Port Saint Lucie, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s||37.6%|
|ITS Fiber||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||3.1%|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||IPBB and Fixed Wireless||1m 21s||36.2%|
|EarthLink||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s||36.3%|
|Blue Stream Fiber||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||65.9%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
- Jensen Beach, FL
- Stuart, FL
- Palm City, FL
- Fort Pierce, FL
- Indiantown, FL
- Hobe Sound, FL
- Vero Beach, FL
- Jupiter, FL
- Okeechobee, FL
- Loxahatchee, FL
- North Palm Beach, FL
- Sebastian, FL
- Fellsmere, FL
- Pahokee, FL
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Wellington, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Palm Beach, FL
- Belle Glade, FL
- South Bay, FL