Home Internet in Statham, GA
Internet Providers in Statham, Georgia
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Xfinity
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Windstream
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Spectrum
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Windstream
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Statham, GA
In Statham, Georgia, Xfinity outshines other internet providers by servicing 79% of the population. Offering cable connections with speedy downloads up to 1.2 Gbps, Xfinity has plans starting at a budget-friendly $35 per month. People with heavy internet needs, such as multi-user households, online gamers, and streamers, can greatly benefit from this.
AT&T Internet doesn't lag too far behind, serving almost half of Statham's dwellers. With both IPBB and fiber connections, AT&T offers plans from $55 per month, boasting an impressive maximum download speed of 5 Gbps. This can be a worthy trade-off considering the extreme speeds it delivers.
For Statham's internet landscape, there's a varied mix - 79% cable, 48% DSL, 27% fiber, 68% fixed wireless, and complete satellite coverage. This allows Statham's inhabitants to have a healthy selection of internet plans that match their unique needs. Considering their comprehensive coverage and connection type diversity, Xfinity and AT&T Internet emerge as the top picks in Statham.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Statham
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.