Home Internet in Waynesboro, GA
Internet Providers in Waynesboro, Georgia
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Xfinity
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Waynesboro, GA
Xfinity takes the crown as the leading internet service provider in Waynesboro, Georgia. Offering cable connection with a scorching download speed of 1.2 Gbps, Xfinity starts at a mere $35 per month. And with a coverage footprint extending to 63% of the Waynesboro area, Xfinity isn't just fast and affordable - it's a favorite for most of the city's population.
But Xfinity isn't the only game in town. T-Mobile's 5G Home Internet service also has a strong presence in Waynesboro, holding the second spot in internet service rankings. Promising next-gen 5G speeds from 33 to 245 Mbps, T-Mobile starts at $50 a month. It's an ideal choice for customers willing to pay a bit more to join the 5G revolution, and with a 38% coverage rate, it's growing in popularity.
Waynesboro isn't lacking for options. From DSL, cable, fiber, fixed wireless to satellite, the city is spoilt for choice. The cherry on top? Satellite connection blankets the entire city, delivering 100% availability. So no matter where you live in Waynesboro, you're covered.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Waynesboro
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.