Home Internet in Melba, ID
Internet Providers in Melba, Idaho
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Rise Broadband
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Rise Broadband
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Melba, ID
CenturyLink dominates as the top internet service provider in Melba, Idaho, boasting DSL and fixed wireless connection types that cover 33% of the city. With an impressive maximum download speed of 100 Mbps, CenturyLink trumps other providers in the area, starting at a reasonable price of roughly $50 monthly.
Moving away from CenturyLink, Melba's residents also have Viasat Internet and HughesNet as reliable alternatives. These providers lowball their competition with an exhaustive coverage of 100%. The satellite internet provider, Viasat Internet, makes its mark despite a slower maximum download speed of 10 Mbps. This internet for all scheme comes at a starting price of $49.99 per month. Simultaneously, HughesNet, another satellite service, offers a faster maximum download speed of 25 Mbps, rivaling its competitor's price point.
Looking at the cityâ€™s coverage landscape, DSL services reach 33% of the area and an impressive 77% can access the fixed wireless connection, while cable and fiber coverage falls short. Satellite services step out front running to cover the entire city. Even with certain connection types lagging behind, residents can rest easy with guaranteed internet services courtesy of Viasat and HughesNet.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Melba
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.