Home Internet in Prairie Village, KS
Internet Providers in Prairie Village, Kansas
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Prairie Village, KS
AT&T Internet is a top-tier provider for internet services in Prairie Village, Kansas. Boasting an impressive coverage rate of 92%, AT&T furnishes both IPBB and fiber connections. Their plans offer a blazing maximum download speed of up to 5 Gbps, considered the quickest in the area, beginning at a monthly rate of $55.
Spectrum is also a formidable internet service alternative in Prairie Village, providing cable Internet at 99% coverage. Despite a lesser top speed of 1 Gbps, the speed far exceeds average rates, and is certainly competitive with starting prices of $49.99 a month. Google Fiber is another viable option, covering 80% of Prairie Village. It provides fiber connectivity with a robust top speed of 5 Gbps, comparable to AT&T. The starting rate is $70 a month, making it an attractive option for those requiring high-speed connectivity.
Looking at the broader picture of Prairie Village’s internet coverage, cable and fiber connections dominate at 99% and 98% coverage respectively. Fixed wireless follows closely at 70%, with satellite achieving total city coverage at 100%. Hence, residents of Prairie Village have a robust suite of internet service options to consider.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Prairie Village
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.