Home Internet in Richmond, MI
Internet Providers in Richmond, Michigan
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Xfinity
- AT&T Internet vs. Frontier
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Frontier vs. Xfinity
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Richmond, MI
In Richmond, Michigan, Xfinity rules the roost in internet services. The provider covers 79% of the city, offering a blend of cable and fiber connections with potential maximum download speeds of 6 Gbps. Starting from an affordable $35 a month, Xfinity offers both high-speed connectivity and expansive coverage.
Supplementing the service options in Richmond are T-Mobile 5G Home Internet and Frontier. T-Mobile offers 5G connections to 67% of the city with download speeds ranging from 33 to 245 Mbps. The service starts at $50 per month. Meanwhile, Frontier caters to 55% of Richmond with DSL and fixed wireless connections, providing download speeds of 10 to 115 Mbps. Their plans initiate at $64.99 per month.
Richmond boasts a varied internet coverage scene. Cable and DSL services cater to 79% and 55% of residents respectively, while fixed wireless covers 79%. Moreover, Viasat ensures 100% availability of satellite service. Residents can, therefore, zero in on a plan that matches their needs and budgets perfectly.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Richmond
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.