Home Internet in South River, NJ
Internet Providers in South River, New Jersey
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In South River, NJ
Residents of South River, New Jersey have Xfinity as their top option for internet service. Thanks to its cable connection, Xfinity delivers blistering download speeds of up to 2 Gbps, the fastest in the area. Priced from $35 per month, and available throughout South River, Xfinity provides an accessible and fast service for all residents.
Verizon is an alternative for 69% of South River's residents. It offers 5G internet and DSL services, although its maximum speeds hit 300 Mbps. The monthly cost starts from $40. For a full-circle coverage of South River, consider Viasat Internet. It offers satellite connection with speeds of up to 30 Mbps, starting from $49.99 per month.
The tech scene in South River enjoys 100% coverage for cable and satellite services. However, DSL connections only reach 18% of the area. Unfortunately, residents are still waiting for fiber-optic options. Even so, Xfinity, Verizon, and Viasat manage to meet most residents' needs with their unique plan offerings.
Internet Provider Store Locations in South River
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.