Internet Providers in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Home Internet in Albuquerque, NM:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Xfinity
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Sparklight (formerly Cable One) vs. CenturyLink
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Providers in Albuquerque, NM
The three best internet providers in Albuquerque are Xfinity and CenturyLink. Xfinity boasts fiber speeds of up to 6 Gbps, some of the highest in the city. It also earned top rankings in J.D. Power’s 2022 Residential Internet Service Provider Satisfaction Study across all U.S. states.
CenturyLink is another stellar option for Albuquerque residents. Its fiber-optic network allows for symmetrical download and upload speeds up to 940 Mbps. Its lowest-tier internet plan will only cost customers $50 per month.
Fastest Internet Providers in Albuquerque, NM
Xfinity and CenturyLink offer the fastest internet in the Albuquerque area. Xfinity easily wins this category, with download speeds up to 6 Gbps on a fiber connection. Albuquerque residents wanting the fastest internet speeds can use Xfinity’s fiber internet service.
CenturyLink may not be as fast as its competitors — only reaching download speeds up to 940 Mbps — but its direct-to-home fiber network affords it some unique advantages. For example, it allows for symmetrical upload and download speeds and less throttling compared to other connection types.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Albuquerque
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.