Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Atlantic Beach, New York
Internet Access in Atlantic Beach, New York
- There are 9 internet providers in Atlantic Beach with 5 of those offering residential service
- Atlantic Beach is the 492nd most connected city in New York ahead of Woodmere, but behind Long Beach, Inwood, Lawrence, and Cedarhurst.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 99% of Nassau County residents.
- The average internet download speed in New York is 245.61 mbps.
- Almost 99% of consumers in New York have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Residential fiber service is available to 98% of people living in Atlantic Beach.
- 98.3% of New Yorkers have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- There are 6 companies offering business internet services in Atlantic Beach.
Internet Statistics 2021
1.9% of consumers in Atlantic Beach50 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Atlantic Beach, New York
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Optimum by Altice||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s||98.0%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|