Home Internet in Canton, NC
Internet Providers in Canton, North Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Canton, NC
Canton, North Carolina residents have Spectrum at their disposal, the top internet service provider in the area. Their cable connection type boasts a 68% coverage, coupled with a whopping maximum download speed of 1 Gbps. At just $49.99 per month, Spectrum's fast, efficient, and wide-ranging services ensure good value for money.
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet, while offering slightly less coverage at 50%, provides an engaging alternative with its 5G connectivity. Depending on their location, customers can enjoy varying download speeds from 33 to 245 Mbps. Priced at a competitive $50 per month, T-Mobile sits comfortably in the value-for-money bracket.
Viasat Internet caters to demographics that Spectrum or T-Mobile may not reach, despite its lower speed cap of 100 Mbps. This provider charges a similar monthly rate of $49.99, and maintains a critical presence in Canton, thanks to its 100% availability in satellite coverage. Thus, Viasat can uniquely connect those areas where cable or DSL connections can't reach.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Canton
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.